Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
1/8 SCALE ZD RACING ZRB BUGGY ROLLER/BODY AND SERVO,$85.00 SHIPPED!! >

1/8 SCALE ZD RACING ZRB BUGGY ROLLER/BODY AND SERVO,$85.00 SHIPPED!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

1/8 SCALE ZD RACING ZRB BUGGY ROLLER/BODY AND SERVO,$85.00 SHIPPED!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2012, 02:29 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 84 (100%+)
Thumbs up 1/8 SCALE ZD RACING ZRB BUGGY ROLLER/BODY AND SERVO,REDUCED TO $55.00 PLUS SHIPPING!!

AD IS SOLD PENDING PAYMENT FROM ANOTHER SITE!!!!

Up for sale is a still excellent condition 1/8 Scale ZD Racing ZBR Edition Buggy Roller,,The buggy is in great condition and is a 1/8 scale Electric,,does have factory motor mount(will fit monster,teken ect motor's,just remove the rear mount),,buggy has gear reduction and has a still new condition HR High torque metal gear Servo installed,,all the drive train and chassis,shock tower's body,battery box rear wing,diff's,axles,17mm hubs,wing mount ect are all in great condition still,,Buggy does have thick front and rear sway bars that do help this buggy drive very stable over large jumps and hard cornering ect,,

Buggy will need shocks and your ESC/Motor,rx/tx wheels/tires and lipo;s,pinion gear of you choice to be 100% RTR again,,

but these buggies are actually very tough built,,has strong thick chassis and chassis braces,,thick shock towers,heavy duty axles ect,,,the body is still in very good condition,has very minor cracking around rear body post hole,,but comes with a plastic washer that goes on before body pins and i also have 3M Velcro around the outskits of chaasis Guards and on the body so it will actually stay on even without body pins,,hold great and keep trash/dirt out of inside moving pars/electronics ect,,

I just dont have a use for the buggy and it is just sitting here on a shelf collecting dust,,just need it gone to make space along with other ad;s i am selling ..don't have the tme to put into the hobby like i used too and selling alot of ad's to buy new parts/tires for my sport bike,,so clearing out anything i am not currently using when i have time too,,

REDUCED PRICE TO $55.00 PLUS SHIPPING to your door just to get it off my shelf,,I do ship USPS and do send buyer's copy of postmarked shipping receipt's with delivery conformation /tracking# ASAP after it is shipped Alway's!!!

[email protected] is my paypal address,,please paypal verified buyers only ,,if you do send paypal thru a mobile device,just PM me your name and shipping address because sometime it will not show the shipping address,,just so i can get the items shipped out ASAP for you,,thx

you can also get parts for these very reasonable out of Florida from WWW.Gravesrc.com ,,,,,parts are fairly cheap,,i would get a pair of front lower A-arms for the buggy($11 shipped last I checked) since one side has been repaired,,But has held up just fine when i was running the buggy,,

Please see my rating here and also i have 92 perfect rating's on RCUniverse.com under the same username as here"Silverdragon",,
all my ad;s are little long and have plenty of pic;s always,,just try to describe and show what the buyer is getting as best I can,,please see other ad;s i am selling,,some super clean RTR's and roller's,,clearing out sale!!

here are pic;s of the buggy below,,thx for looking,

Last edited by SILVERDRAGON; 08-28-2012 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Ad sold pending payment from another site,,
Old 08-25-2012, 07:07 PM
Tech Elite

Thumbs up Evening bump!! thx for looking

Evening bump!!very tough built buggy Roller for the price shipped,,check out all my ad;s,,cleaning my hobbyroom up to fund some parts and new tires for my sportbike,,need them all gone ,,thx for looking
Old 08-26-2012, 05:48 PM
Tech Elite

Thumbs up Evening bump,,cleaning out unused RC's!!!Only $85.00 shipped!!

Evening Bump,,just not using this Buggy,,servo is wrth half of the asking price and is still in New condition,,very low run time on the servo and actual buggy also,,Cleaning out my hobbyroom of RC's i just am not using right now and dont have time for right now,

Only $85.00 shipped to the lower 48 state's only please

[email protected] is paypal address,,1rst with paypal gets it,,need it to go to new home,,thx for looking
Old 08-27-2012, 05:47 PM
Tech Elite

Thumbs up Evening Bump!!!

Evening bump,,this is still up for grabs,just have no use for it right now,,
this and all ad'sare for sale on other sites and locally and are going fast now,,thx for looking,,
Old 08-27-2012, 06:16 PM
Tech Elite

Thumbs up PRICE REDUCED TO $55.00 PLUS SHIPPING

Price reduced to $55.00 plus shipping to your door,,sorry,meant to reduce price before evening bump,,not going to be using this one and just want it off my shelf,,thx and sorry for double post in 24 hour period,,
Old 08-28-2012, 01:48 PM
Tech Elite

Thumbs up AD IS SOLD PENDING PAYMENT ON ANOTHER RC SITE,THX

AD IS SOLD PENDING PAYMENT ON ANOTHER SITE,,Thx for intrest,,all other ad's left are still up for grabs,,but are for sale locally and on other site's,,thx