Wiki Posts
Search

SC8E roller, Tekno kit

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2012, 06:26 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default SC8E roller, Tekno kit

Excellent condition, very little use. works awesome. Will ship with stock tires/wheels + DE wheels with HB beams (pink).

Also included is stock braking servo (this is a mechanical braking set up)

$350 shipped with spares.

Spares include misc arms, ball studs, springs, bumper, etc.
Attached Thumbnails SC8E roller, Tekno kit-img_1215.jpg   SC8E roller, Tekno kit-img_1216.jpg   SC8E roller, Tekno kit-img_1221.jpg  
Old 08-10-2012, 11:10 PM
Tech Adept

Still available.
Old 08-10-2012, 11:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 175 (100%+)

Be careful of this guy, he will waste your time don't bother buying from him.. He will agree to a deal with you and then when you're about to pay him, he will want more, then say he can sell it to someone else for more money.. horrible trader in my book.. can't beleive i wasted 2 days talking to this clown.
Old 08-10-2012, 11:59 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by LKracer
Be careful of this guy, he will waste your time don't bother buying from him.. He will agree to a deal with you and then when you're about to pay him, he will want more, then say he can sell it to someone else for more money.. horrible trader in my book.. can't beleive i wasted 2 days talking to this clown.
Just got done blocking this guys number with my cell phone service provider.

Never in my life have I ever had such a headache to deal with when it came to RC cars. I gave this cheapo the price of a lifetime on all my batteries. He was extremely impatient. Demanded USPS priority mail within hours of a negotiation. He was NOT going to pay anywhere near my asking price, he was getting the value. The greatest part is after we agreed on a price, he told me he didn't even have the money. He said he needed to scrape up some more funds.

Next, he wanted a damn photo album of every single item sent to him via email and each image re-posted in my for sale ads here in the forum. Why?! Who the F knows. I have 100% feedback. Apparently this guy doesn't understand that most of us have jobs. I regretfully provided my cell phone number to this idiot and was bombarded all day long with text messages about providing photos of my items for sale on the forum...AGAIN! The pictures are in the ads. What more do you want?

He became so pushy about me shipping this stuff the very next day ( mind you his negotiations began around 8 pm on a thursday night ). I told him I could not promise shipping the next day as I work a full time job and these would need to be boxed up.

This is the best part. Today, I received countless messages from this guy, both to my cell phone and through this site. He finally came to realize after all the BS that my motor isnt even what he needs/wants. I simply decided to draw the line, move on and post a fresh for sale ad.

Now to see this loser come to my for sale thread and unload on the idea that I wasted 2 days of his life! He never paid for this stuff. He told me he wasnt going to pay for this stuff. He told me he didnt even have all the money!