Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
SC10 4X4 W/Electronics NO TRANSMITTER >

SC10 4X4 W/Electronics NO TRANSMITTER

SC10 4X4 W/Electronics NO TRANSMITTER

Old 08-02-2012, 08:02 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default SC10 4X4 W/Electronics NO TRANSMITTER

I have a Team Associated SC10 4X4 that has been completely disassembled , cleaned and reassembled , bearings cleaned and lubed , shocks were rebuilt with 30wt front and 25wt rear , diffs were rebuilt with 7000wt front and 3000wt rear , new sway bar kits front and rear , front and rear team associated factory team spring kits , center chassis brace , blue factory team wheel hexes , brand new proline chevy silver ado flo tech body , has proline m4 bow-fighter tires front and rear on the truck and includes 2 pairs of PL caliber sc tires , 2 pr of PL suburbs sc tires and 2 pr of panther tires .Electronics included are XP digital DS1015 steering servo , Spektrum SR3100 receiver , Tekin RX-8 speed control and Tekin Redline SC4X 5.5 turn brushless censored motor . All you need is to add your battery and bind your Spektrum transmitter to the receiver and your ready to go . $ 475 shipped NO TRADES . I will remove the electronics and sell as a roller for $250 E-Mail me at [email protected]
Attached Thumbnails SC10 4X4 W/Electronics NO TRANSMITTER-medium_image-copy.jpg   SC10 4X4 W/Electronics NO TRANSMITTER-medium_image.jpg  
Old 08-03-2012, 10:36 AM
Tech Apprentice

Needs a new home . Just don't have time for it
Old 08-05-2012, 11:19 AM
Tech Apprentice

Open to offers . No junk here