Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Losi 22 and 22T sellout!! Rollers, Motors and Lots of spare parts!! >

Losi 22 and 22T sellout!! Rollers, Motors and Lots of spare parts!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Losi 22 and 22T sellout!! Rollers, Motors and Lots of spare parts!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2012, 08:12 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 76 (100%+)
Default Losi 22 and 22T sellout!! Rollers, Motors and Lots of spare parts!!

I decided the losi's just aren't for me... So I'm selling my like new 22 and 22T.

First up is the 22, It has 3 heats and one main on it. The shocks are still like new and the diff is barely broken in. It was built meticulously and has been well maintained. It will also come with a bunch of spare parts and a few pairs of tires. I installed the threaded pins on it front and rear to eliminate future problems. It also has the 3.5 degree LRC block, 1mm tranny mod and 5 degree caster blocks. All the spares; Front and rear A-Arms, Front and Rear shock shafts, Front and rear inner hinge pins, Front bulkhead and shock tower, Spindles and 5 degree caster blocks, Low friction shock o-rings x2, Shock limiters, Shock ends and a spare 70t spur. It will also come with all the mid motor parts. The tires are front rebars and ribs 90% each, and a set of suburbs 75% and a set of holeshots 80%. It is a great buggy and is set up well but just doesn't suit my driving style. I am letting it go for 275 shipped CONUS. I'm open to REASONABLE offers. This is a steal considering all the spares included. Would trade for a near perfect B4.1 WC with spares. I can also add a Reedy Sonic 10.5 or 8.5 for another
$30 on the package.

The cars are dirty in the pics, but are spotless now. The pics are just to show the content of the sale.

Next is my 22T. This truck actually is my favorite stadium truck I've driven. But it doesn't make sense to run two different brands. It has the exact same run time as the 22. It has also been maintained just as meticulously. It has the threaded kingpins and outer hinge pins as on the 22. It was super fast and set up well. I did the 1m tranny mod on this truck as well. It will come with one set (4) of suburbs and one set of 95% tread rib fronts. The list of spares for the 22T; Front and Rear A-Arms, Rear Hubs, Spindles, Pivot balls, Rear shock shafts, Front and Rear camber block kit, caster blocks, spindle/caster block shim kit, low friction shock o-rings, Slipper pad and a spare 76t spur gear. It also has the mid motor parts and body. I will also include all kit spares. I'm letting this one go for 260 Shipped in the CONUS. Again a steal because of all thats included. I am open to reasonable offers. Would trade for a FT T4.1 in great shape with spares. I will add a Reedy Sonic 8.5 or 10.5 for $30 with this package as well!

PM me with questions or offers. PP only. Check out my perfect trader rating! NO lowballers and no international shipping! Thanks for Looking!!

Last edited by salvaticustomjs; 07-29-2012 at 08:46 PM.
Old 07-30-2012, 04:17 AM
Tech Addict

Monday morning bump!! Let's get these sold!!!
Old 07-30-2012, 06:42 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 86 (99%+)

Pm sent
Old 07-30-2012, 09:19 AM
Tech Addict

Pm replied!