Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Slash/stampede/rustler parts, 1/8 XErun system (new), Summit parts BLOW OUT PRICES >

Slash/stampede/rustler parts, 1/8 XErun system (new), Summit parts BLOW OUT PRICES

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Slash/stampede/rustler parts, 1/8 XErun system (new), Summit parts BLOW OUT PRICES

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2012, 06:07 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 83 (100%+)
Default 1/8 XErun system (new), REVO Piggy back shocks, Traxxas LINK radio, BLOW OUT PRICES

I need to clear the shelves of some unused items. Everything is OBO, REASONABLY speaking. Ask yourself before you make an offer "would I accept this offer if I was selling this item". If you can honestly answer yes, feel free to send an offer. Ill make better deals on more items.

First up:
XErun 80amp/2200kv sensorless system BRAND NEW:
-I bought this system just because it was on sale and figured at some point I might use it. I havent and it really bugs me that its sitting around unused. The ESC is the 80 amp version and can run sensored motors. It includes 2 deans connectors (installed) wired in parallel (factory installed). It includes all the accessories it came with new (shrink wrap, zip ties, 2 32p pinions ETC). Box was only opened for pictures

$110 shipped

Traxxas 2.4 Link radio and receiver:
-Nearly brand new condition. Looks like maybe it was never used. Not much to say about it really, its a 2CH transmitter and 5ch receiver. Mint shape.

SOLD

ANZA and STRC Slash/Stampede/Rustler upgrade parts:
-This package will not be split up. It comes with everything pictured and listed including:
-ANZA zero degree castors
-ANZA front pin brace
-ANZA hinge pin kit
-ANZA +1 degree rear carriers and bearings
-ANZA light weight front axles
-STRC front carriers and bearings
-STRC bulkhead
-STRC wheel hexes front and rear
-Traxxas Slash 4X4 outer drive shafts and rear axles

SOLD

Traxxas Transmission, race ready with all reasonable upgrades:
-This transmission may not look like anything special from the outside but its ready to go in your race slash. Includes a new stock case, STRC top shaft, STRC motor plate, Associated slipper setup (extra spurs and slipper pads included in package), FLM sealed diff (50 000wt fluid) and an RPM gear cover. This transmission would cost nearly $100 to build.
SOLD

Last edited by pavmentsurfer; 07-27-2012 at 12:19 PM.
Old 07-25-2012, 06:09 PM
Tech Master

REM transmission case for rustler/pede/slash:
-Brand new but includes no hardware. Just the case. Not sure if stock hardware will work but I don't need this part so I just want it gone.
SOLD

Full set of red INTEGY piggyback shocks for an E-Revo or summit. NEW:
-These came to me in a package deal. They look sweet. Not sure how they work. They've never been used as far as I can tell. Include the shocks, springs and shock mounts all in matching red. They appear to be filled but I have no idea with what. I just want them gone
SOLD

Paypal only, NO NO NO NO NO trades. I do not need any more parts... I need money.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited by pavmentsurfer; 07-26-2012 at 10:19 AM.
Old 07-25-2012, 08:08 PM
Tech Master

Sale pending on all slash/pede/rustler aluminum, complete transmission and REM trans case. The rest is un spoken for... Ill update these items as sold/still available tomorrow morning when I know if the funds arrive or not. In the mean time, if you want them, feel free to PM me and get in line. If the deal falls through ill PM on a first come first served basis.
Old 07-27-2012, 12:19 PM
Tech Master

Link radio sold. All thats left is the XErun system
Old 07-28-2012, 09:14 AM
Tech Master

Lots of interest in the XErun system but not takes just yet. This is a crazy deal... ill leave it up here for a bit longer then send it off to ebay. Ill probably get more for it there anyway.