Wiki Posts
Search

hpi savage flux hp with stuff and thing

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2012, 12:37 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Talking hpi savage flux hp with stuff and thing

This is my Savage Flux HP. I have turned it into somewhat of a truggy do to it being to unstable at the 50 mph and up speeds it easily reaches. If u decided to purchase this truck I will include all the stock parts (wheels and tires, ect.) this truck has been lowered 2mm and has hpi savage sway bar kit installed with jconcepts punisher body. also included on the truck is a spektrum telemetryparts for you tech heads{awsome feature}. installed and Durtrax x-con truggy tires{one blew a tire}. comes with nice new hpi remoteand res...so thats a rtr savage..nice huh. the transmission is all metal and strong enough to make the truck backflip on command. the truck has its usual minor scrapes and scratches.

shocks have been rebuilt and modded to handle very well..ald=so just installed new rear diff {all internals}new rear axils,rpm center skid,extra metal frame,and almost perfect custome painted vw body rollen on stock tires..now for options as far as what it can come with

everything above cleaned and pretty..400$
with 2 3s venoms..450$
with 2 3s and 2 2s 500$
and witha all lipos and all parts and venome charger 550$ BOOM..

all kidding aside its a great deal and fun rc...i have a slash and savage xs and this and a baby sized trunk in a convertable..so i dont run this often because no room..love it and its awsome but my loss your gain..

i will post up some pics tomr and will text detail pics to anyone that needs/wants them..404 754 8 4 3 4 stephen

trade pluse cash for hpi mini trophy desert truck pluse cash on ypur end{i will give 130$ credit for a great shape trophy and less from there..brushed of course..brushless..wew ill go from there
Old 07-30-2012, 12:28 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Found out the rotor is bad so ?...300 for savage no motor or esc ..will come with servo rx tx and 2 lipos and a charger..both are venom ..or 450 for everything esc is fine..motor is fine..just needs 55$rotor..which comes with bearings and shields ..so installed will be like a new never used brushless motor..pm me offers
Old 08-01-2012, 04:47 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 14 (94%+)

Sold to me, pleasure doing business with you!!