Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
E-MGT roller with custom center diff motor mount, only $200! RTR package available! >

E-MGT roller with custom center diff motor mount, only $200! RTR package available!

E-MGT roller with custom center diff motor mount, only $200! RTR package available!

Old 07-16-2012, 02:12 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default E-MGT roller with custom center diff motor mount, only $200! RTR package available!

Selling my E-MGT with a center diff motor mount. My interests have changed and I'm not longer into the MT's. Priced to sell fast. Does not come with electronics! Would like to get $200 OBO + shipping as a roller with no electronics. For a full RTR package with equipment listed below, I'd like to get $400 shipped OBO.

Features -
Center diff motor mount with OFNA center diff, built by me, it's super strong and will handle the biggest motors out there without flinching. It has since been powder coated blue (similar to Associated blue anodizing).

GPM Aluminum bulkheads with 3 bearings supporting the diff pinion. Never had a diff problem in this truck in 2 1/2 years with 3 different motors, stronger than any Savage drivetrain!

OFNA and Mugen 1/8 buggy shocks on all 4 corners.

GH Racing aluminum steering with built in servo saver.

Proline 23mm wheel hexes with half offset dish wheels and Badlands tires.

Needs a new front bumper, current one is cracked and I don't have a spare.

Comes with lots of spares (Arms, knuckles, hinge pins, other assorted parts).

For a few bucks more, I can include the Ace DS1313 steering servo.

If you are interested in a full RTR package, let me know, I have an old CCNeu 1520, MMM, pair of Turnigy 3S LiPos, Ace DS1313 servo, and Futaba 2.4GHz tx/rx that I can sell with it.

Here are the pics. Again, does NOT come with electronics unless you want to work out a deal for an RTR package. Would like to get $200 OBO + shipping as a roller with no electronics. For a full RTR package with equipment listed above, I'd like to get $400 shipped OBO.

Would like to get $200 OBO + shipping as a roller with no electronics. For a full RTR package with equipment listed above, I'd like to get $400 shipped OBO.
Old 07-16-2012, 02:56 PM
Tech Rookie

shame i'm broke
Old 07-16-2012, 06:45 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

All the orders I put in with Krawlin come in quick. Ships out within a day or two. Knows what things are worth and prices accordingly! If I didn't have a savage for a monster truck I would be picking this up, MGTs are beasts.
Old 07-17-2012, 02:51 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Thanks guys! Lets get this thing sold folks, I'm flexible on price, make me an offer!
Old 07-17-2012, 07:35 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Free bump for a cool truck
Old 07-17-2012, 08:51 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Man, if only I had the moniessssss.
Bump for a cool dude, if you're a little short, shoot him a PM, I'm sure he'll be able to work something out with ya!

Such a steal.. shame to pass it..