Search

HOBBYWING SC8 BRUSHLESS ESC AND PROGRAM CARD,$65.00 SHIPPED!!SEE PIC'S

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2012, 09:05 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 84 (100%+)
Thumbs up THIS AD IS SOLD TO RC TECH MEMBER campIII,,thx

this Ad is SOLD to RC Tech meber CampIII,,thx again

Up for sale is a very lightly used Hobbywing SC8 Brushless ESC and still new Hobbywing program card,,
the ESC was only used in a test run in a Slash 4x4 for maybe 10 minute's max,,ESC worked great in testing,,just ended up using mamba max pro esc/4600kv set upfor what i wanted in slash 4x4,,

program card is very easy to use and understand,,the ESC never got over 92 degree's during testing and was only run on a 2's and 3's lipo for short time each,,just a couple minutes' with each,,,
sold my slash and other SC truck's and just have no use for the esc/program card now..just wanting to pass it on to someone who can use it,,

Esc is rated for 2S to 4's Lipo's and is completely adjustable,can be used in 1/10th or 1/8 scale RC;s and work's perfectly as it should,,just program for the motor you choose to run with ESC and you have a nice set up,,The wire's that go to reciever/on/off switch are only zip tied for storage and shipping,,no skinned wires or any damage to esc,

THIS AD IS SOLD TO RC TECH MEMBER CAMPIII,,,,,,,, the ESC/program card total shipped in small flat rate priority box with delivery conformation and i do send you pics of the shipping receipt's ASAP after i return from shipping and ship 6 days a week,,
Please feel free to ask for any info.details i may have missed or you need to know,,you can feel free to check all my rating's here and on RCUniverse.com,,have 93 perfect ratings there under same screen name "Silverdragon" and all my RC's and RC items i have up for sale here this week are in new or perfect condition with plenty of pics and details and are all Adult owned,,No junk RC's here ever!!!

Paypal addy is [email protected] and can ship asap Monday morning!!

here are pics below,,thx for looking

Last edited by SILVERDRAGON; 07-01-2012 at 09:44 AM. Reason: ad is sold to rc tech member CampIII,,thx
Old 06-30-2012, 10:55 PM
Tech Elite

Thumbs up Evening Bump!! Ready to ship!!!

Evening Bump,,i have priority box,bubbe wrap and shipping labels on habd and can ship ASAP,,these are great ESC's for upgrading your SC trucks or replace 1/8 esc's ect,,just not using and has less than 10 minute's run time on the esc since new,,and program car is new,,thx for looking,,paypal in ad at top,,thx
Old 07-01-2012, 07:02 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

sent ya a pm.
Old 07-01-2012, 09:31 AM
Tech Elite

Thumbs up All Pm's replied too,,

All pm's replied too,,camp sent you PP addy ,,let me know asap,,thx
Old 07-01-2012, 09:42 AM
Tech Elite

Thumbs up This ad is sold to RC tech member CampIII,,,

this ad is sold to CampIII,,will ship asap Monday morning with pic;s of shipping receipt with tracking#,,thx for fast PP and great communication,,