Wiki Posts
Search

E-Savage Roller Project with motors,esc, servo

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2012, 12:32 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default E-Savage Roller Project with motors,esc, servo

This was my son's E-Savage, his interests have changed from monster type trucks to SC trucks and buggies. That said we've sold a few vehicles that take standard 6 cell NiMH stick packs because we run LiPos only now. The truck is in good shape and has all parts to put it together minus a few common screws.

I am the "pit crew" for my son and his friend, both of who don't work on cars so between keeping all three of our vehicles running I really have little time for another project, as I have many others that I've been slacking on.

Basically bolt in the motors, connect the ESC, and add your own RX and you'll have it running. We've been running the truck with the front center driveshaft out due to a broken diff gear and it ran fine. I will be sure to include the diff gear needed and the driveshaft to make it 4X4 gain. The original tires have plenty of tread and I'll also include a set of Savage nitro rims with plenty of meat on them, you'll just need a pair of 16t pinions to run them. 2 bodies will come with it as well.

$100 plus shipping or trade for an Associated T4, B4, or SC10 roller in good shape.

Last edited by Steve.; 06-17-2012 at 12:33 PM. Reason: .