Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Vintage stuff for sale-kyosho,hobbico,pro-tek,etc >

Vintage stuff for sale-kyosho,hobbico,pro-tek,etc

Vintage stuff for sale-kyosho,hobbico,pro-tek,etc

Old 06-06-2012, 07:52 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Vintage stuff for sale-kyosho,hobbico,pro-tek,etc

I just got a box full of vintage R/C from a friend whos dad passed away and he didnt know what to do with it so he gave it to me.

In the box i found 2 cars

#1 Kyosho Turbo Raider- It has a traxxas esc but i have a period correct novak with it. It has 2 sets of tires, 2 extra front shocks servo and brushed motor but no radio or reciever. Is a little dirty but in what i consider great shape.

#2 Kyosho Ultima truck- It has the same novak esc as the raider connected to a brushed motor. I have a few tires and rims for it also. Original body but its in ruff shape, the truck has a tower hobbies radio and receiver but the radio needs some AA's.The truck is also in great shape.

Then i have some extras- I have a hobbico 900 series charger along with a pro-tek charger, Two nihm batteries.

Both cars appear to run but since im selling them i havent yet messed with them.

I have no idea what the value on this stuff is (because it was before my time). I am looking to get for everything listed $150. If you want more information or pictures contacts are below.

Email: [email protected]
Text:814-442-6738