Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
12th Scale Carpet Racing LOT:  GFX, Turbo35BL, SpeedMerchant Rev5, 2x Bloody Knive Ti >

12th Scale Carpet Racing LOT: GFX, Turbo35BL, SpeedMerchant Rev5, 2x Bloody Knive Ti

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

12th Scale Carpet Racing LOT: GFX, Turbo35BL, SpeedMerchant Rev5, 2x Bloody Knive Ti

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2012, 08:43 AM
Tech Rookie

Default 12th Scale Carpet Racing LOT: GFX, Turbo35BL, SpeedMerchant Rev5, 2x Bloody Knive Ti

Thanks for checking out my post. I am selling my entire racing outfit for 12th scale carpet. Sadly, I moved and there's just not alot of carpet racing happening where I'm at..

please note - ALL listed items are for sale and I'll try to post some pics shortly. YES, these are available on ebay, but I can not post links, per the rules, so if you want to check out many pictures, search there, I'm sure you'll figure it out...

Available:

Speed Merchant Rev 5 BRAND NEW - car is assembled and literally ran 100 feet of carpet to set trim. PERFECT Rev 5 - Ready to kick ass in A-mains.. best front end in 12th scale racing - Wish I had a track to use mine!! LNIB and includes all original box, packing etc.

CRC Calendra GenX Bloody Knife Ti cars - 1 roller and 1 full backup chassis

CHARGERS: Competition ELectronics Turbo GFX, perfect condition including box and manual. Also a CE Turbo 35 BL. NO LIPO OPTION (these were my NiMH racing outfit). I know no one uses trays anymore, BUT IF YOU DO, I have a Novak smart tray, it does the best job on NiMH over ALL others.

Tires: More Jaco's, CRC and other brand tires than you'd know what to do with!! Many pairs NEW UNCUT and NEW / CUT. All other used ones are in VERY good shape and have plenty of meat left- MOST LIKE NEW. (I threw out all questionables). HUNDREDS of dollars in tires here

Comm Truer: Cobra Team comm truer w/ carbide bit, perfect, hardly a mark on it. Great tool.

Parts Lot: Complete mono-shock Kit, Ergang rear-end complete, extra footballs for the Calendras... Too many to list.

AMB Transponder - Like New, includes package/manual

NOVAK GTX ESCs (2x)

Futuaba Steering Servos - High SPeed/Metal/Bearing 9650 and 9651 servos (1 each)

NiMH packs - NEW, last season - HIGH NUMBERS PACKS!!! These are top-notch SMC 4-cell racing packs. You get 7 A-main packs (all less than 1yr old, HIGH VOLTAGE!) and 5 other practice and/or utility packs (to run truer)

PLEASE PM ME WITH QUESTIONS AND/OR OFFERS, I WILL BE HAPPY TO SHARE PICTURES & INFO.

Currently this is listed TOGETHER, as Two Lots: 1 Charger Lot and 1 Car lot. I prefer NOT to part out, but I'll make that decision once this post is up and I see the inquiries. Many people have asked about the chargers - I prefer to sell as a lot, together. You can check ebay closing prices, Turbo 35 BL's still sell for 100+ on ebay.. MAKE OFFERS PLEASE!

thanks again everyone, for helping me get the word out. The REV5 is SICK, and the CRC's are great backup cars - Again, both rollers are outfitted w/ Futuaba High-Spd racing servos and Novak GTX ESCs. There is an AMB transponder included in the lot- but again, I'm guessing I'll need to part things out.. Great FUN Carpet Racing gear!!
Old 06-05-2012, 11:28 AM
Tech Rookie

Default PRICE LOWERED ON CHARGERS

Price has been lowered on the chargers. I've gotten over a dozen inquiries already asking to split it up - rather than do that, I'd rather reduce price and sell Together for cheaper. For you guys connected on RCtech and elsewhere, you can easily fetch 100-120 for the BL, and get bucks for the tray if you're a track guy - that means you net a nice perfectly-working GFX in the box for a DEAL. Otherwise make an offer..
thanks again checking it out.

On the cars: Again, it's listed as a lot - if you're interested in separating, make offers, PM me

thanks
-n