Community
Wiki Posts
Search

1/10 HPI 4WD BUGGY ROLLERNEW WHEELS.TIRES ECT,SEE PIC'S/DETAILS BELOW

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2012, 10:24 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 84 (100%+)
Lightbulb 1/10 HPI 4WD BUGGY ROLLER,,NEW WHEELS/TIRES ECT,AD IS SOLD TO HPIFANBOI!!!!

THIS AD IS SOLD AND SHIPPED WITH PIC'S OF ALL SHIPPING INFO TO RC TECH MEMBER HPIfanboi,,thx

MAY BE SOLD BY WEEKEND LOCALLY IF NO TAKERS HERE,,THX

Paypal address is [email protected] and i do ship asap,,thx

Up for sale is a still excent condition HPI Brama 1/10 4wd Buggy Roller,,the Buggy is super clean and does come with the still new stock hpi steering servo,New set of HPI Digger wheels/tires(they were out of white rims that come on it originally),,also has extra new rear wing,

I think I also may have the original owners manual,parts list ect,,Wife bought this for me last summer(she don't know alot about RC's,,I only ran this buggy a couple time's with a mamba max esc/5700kv system on-road only,,maybe 5 passes on it total,,

Body is in excellent condition,I did make small air duct in esc/motor side of the body for extra cooling,,but body is still like brand new otherwise,,

Super good deal for this complete Roller that is still like new with servo,new wheels/tires and extra rear wing all included in price!
ad is sold to hpifanboi!!!!~~,,i do ship all my ad's the same day and do send all my buyer's pics of shipping receipts to there paypal email address ASAP after i ship with postmark,delivery conformation and tracking #'s included,,

please feel free to ask for any info you may need on ths or any of my new ad's i just posted late last night alot of NIB and brand new builds,lightly used Top speed and off-road RC's up for grabs,,just selling alot of my collection and items i am not using to fund new street prject only,,Some are complete RTR's
All my NIB and New and lightly used ,rollers and electronic ad's are all sold
AS-IS only due to the nature of the hobby ,,but I do describe them to the very best of my ability and all do work perfectly as descibed unless I have mentioned otherwise,,

here are pics of HPI below,,thx for looking.see all ad's,something for everybody,,thx

Just added more pic's below with new printed complete owner's manual with all info,parts list and exploded views ect,,

Last edited by SILVERDRAGON; 06-08-2012 at 09:50 AM. Reason: ad is sold to Hpifanboi!!
Old 06-01-2012, 10:42 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Oh man....super tempted. The wife would KILL me if I brought another one home though. Good luck. This should go fast!
Old 06-01-2012, 10:57 AM
Tech Elite

Talking Thx for intrest,,

thx for intrest,,I am printing the original owners manual,may also be adding a HPI AM RX/TX to the buggy,,just selling some of my new and top speed RC's and rollers ect.to do some more modding to my street /strip truck,,Cant really afford to support all my speed hobbies or my wife will kill me also,,lol,,thx again,
Old 06-01-2012, 05:52 PM
Tech Elite

Thumbs up Evening Bump!!! added more pic;'s above also

evening bump,,also added more pic's above in ad also,,printed the 32 pages owner's manual that contains all details,explded views.assembly sheets on entire buggy,parts list with part #'s,,buggy also has steel axles on all 4 corner;s,,aluminum shaft drive,,new wheels/tires and extra new rear wing as seen in pic's,,was only used a few times on-road only,,not scuffed or abused at all,,

please see all my roller's,,top end speed on-roads and NIB Losi Ten SCTE RTR with lipo's and other new and lightly used RC;s i am offering up with alot of extra;s with all,,thx for looking,,
Old 06-02-2012, 06:52 PM
Tech Elite

Arrow Evening Bump,,

Evening Bump,,thx
Old 06-03-2012, 10:01 PM
Tech Elite

Arrow Evening Bump!! great price on this ad and others!

Evening Bump,,great price on this super clean like new roller with servo,new wheels/tires and rear extra wing,new printed owner's maunual with part #;s ect

please see all my RC;s I have here for sale,,all ad's go up for sale Monday evening Locally and on other sites,,dont miss out on all these NIB and Very lightly used RC;s i have up for sale to help fund soome Part's for my steer/Dragstip Auto,,thx for looking,,
Old 06-04-2012, 06:59 PM
Tech Elite

Smile Evening Bump,,

Evening bump,, great deall on this like new roller,,TTT,,thx
Old 06-05-2012, 06:12 PM
Tech Elite

Arrow Evening bump,,,,

Evening Bump,,thx
Old 06-06-2012, 07:36 PM
Tech Elite

Arrow Evening Bump,,Reduced price!!$65.00 shipped to your door~

Evening bump,,price reduced to $65.00 total shipped to your door,,this and other ad's may be sold to locals by Friday and saturday,,

Dont miss out,,some ad's are sold already and some will be sold tby the weekend local,,thx

paypal addy is [email protected] and i do ship all ad's same or next day asap after i recive paypal,,also send pics of all shipping receipts postmarked with delivery/tracking# to your paypal email addy,,thx

Last edited by SILVERDRAGON; 06-06-2012 at 08:13 PM. Reason: adding paypal info,,
Old 06-07-2012, 07:20 PM
Tech Elite

Smile Evening bump,,$65.00 shipped to your door,,last night is friday!!

Evening bump,,Reduced price to $65.00 shipped to your door,,can't see letting it go for any less with new wheels/tires and condition of the buggy ect,,Paypal addy is in post above,,last chance coming..great clean roller like new condition with servo,new extra wing and wheels/tires,,

Friday night will be last night for sale here along with a few other of my ad's,,some will be sold locally this weekend,,thx for looking
Old 06-07-2012, 11:40 PM
Tech Elite

Smile Pm replied too,,,

Pm replied too,,not looking to trade,,just want to sell to get it off the shelf in my hobbyroom,,not using,,not looking for more RC;s right now,,have more than i use already,,thx for offer,,
Old 06-08-2012, 09:49 AM
Tech Elite

Smile THIS AD IS SOLD TO RC TECH MEMEBER HPIFANBOI

this ad is sold and shipped with pic;s of all shipping receipts and tracking info ,,Sold to RC tech member HPIfanboi,,thx and everyone have a good weekend!!