Wiki Posts
Search

Helion Dominus SC10 4x4 Brushless + Extras

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2012, 10:07 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Helion Dominus SC10 4x4 Brushless + Extras

Name: Aaron Schroeder
Reason for Selling: Need money to fund a new RC project!!

Hey guys, I'm selling my month old Brushless Helion Dominus 10SC 4x4 truck. It comes with all the original parts and the original box. All parts on the truck are in good condition with the usual wear and tear you expect from an RC basher. Truck is fully functional and ready to run. See pics, and ask any questions!

Upgrades:
Tenshock 401SC 4000kv brushless motor with 14T 5mm bore pinion gear.
Brushlesshobbies.com 120A Sensor/Sensorless ESC with USB programmer.
Brushlesshobbies.com 2S 4500mAH 5C 30C LiPo's (quantity 3 - about 10 cycles each)

Work done to the truck:
One of the two things that was broken on the truck was the front left bottom arm. It had a crack forming in it, so I decided to replace it before total failure. The second was the rear left mudflap as the old one was torn up.
I have rebuilt all 4 shocks and filled them with 40Wt shock oil. I've also rebuilt the front/rear differentials and added thicker moly-lithium grease to the housings.

What you'll need:
Nothing! However, you will eventually want to get another body for it, as this one is pretty scraped up and has tears in the rear fenders (see pics). It is ready to run on blazing fast brushless power. The truck is very quick and agile. The motor barely gets warm after a full 2S battery pack. The ESC is fully programmable via free software from brushlesshobbies.com a (turbo boost/blinky mode available).

Extras:
1 pack of Body Clips - HLNA0140
1 pack of Locknuts, Flanged (for the tires) - HLNA0138
1 rear right mudflap + screws - HLNA0096
1 pack of E-Clips, 2.5mm - HLNA 0117
80% full bottle of 40Wt shock oil.
2 brand new SkyLipo 2S 4400mAH 20C Lipo Packs

I'm asking 300 OBO for the whole package shipped. However, items can be added/removed and the price can be adjusted accordingly. Just ask, and I'll see what we can come up with.

I have a ton of pictures, but "You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made a certain number of posts. You have not reached that limit yet."

I've just joined these forums, so it may be a while :\ If anyone wants pictures, PM me your email and I'll send them all over.

Thanks guys!
-Aaron