Wiki Posts
Search

RTR Traxxas E-Maxx For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2012, 07:49 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default RTR Traxxas E-Maxx For Sale

Hey guys, I am selling my RTR 3906 Model Traxxas E-maxx. The motors are stock and in good working condition, the ESC is a waterproof EVX-2 without a lot of run time on it. The driveline is all in good working shape, and the 2 speed transmission shifts good. The truck is very smooth running and has no mechanical issues. The rear bumper is home made, and it doesent have a front bumper or mounts. The wheels have been painted black, and the tread and hexes are in very good condition. The radio is an original AM unit and seems to work well other than the occasional glitch that you get from an AM unit. Servos are stock and in good working condition. One of the A-Arms has a small crack in it but it does not effect the operation of the truck at all. The body is in good used condition. Not perfect, but has a lot of life left in it and looks pretty good. Everything works great on this truck and it is ready to go. It comes with the RTR truck and Radio system. Please note the batteries are not included with the truck or radio. I am asking $190 shipped to the lower 48 U.S. states for the RTR truck. Feel free to ask questions or make offers. Thanks for looking

Eric

Old 05-14-2012, 03:20 PM
Tech Fanatic

Bump...
Old 05-18-2012, 06:57 AM
Tech Fanatic

Bump