Wiki Posts
Search

Tamiya TA-04 VTA almost RTR-$200 WI/IL border

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2012, 02:10 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Tamiya TA-04 VTA almost RTR-$150 WI/IL border

I have for sale my 1/10 scale Tamiya TA-04 touring car. It was built from new to be raced in the Vintage Trans Am. I never officially raced it in the series. I did put some practice laps on it. The body has some bumps and bruises but still has plenty of life left.

Chassis: Stock Tamiya TA-04. Has HPI tires and HPI 5-spoke wheels. The spokes were painted black. The motor is a tuned 27 turn brush motor. All other chassis components are stock TA-04. I did Dremel the battery tray to accept a lipo battery.

Body: HPI 65 Mustang GT-350. Painted like a Hertz GT-350H. All the stripes have been painted on. The numbers are decals. The side window louvers were cut out and lexan added to resemble the real GT-350H.

Included in the sale: I will include the Novak Dually electronic speed controller and the JR racing XS3 controller and receiver. I will also include a Dynamite AC/DC battery charger that will charge NiCAD, Lipo and NiMh batteries and a new lipo charging bag. You will have to purchase a battery for the car. The car does NOT come with the transponder or lipo battery shown.

This car is almost ready to run. Could use some dusting off. It has been sitting in my dry, smoke free basement for a couple of years.

$150
Attached Thumbnails Tamiya TA-04 VTA almost RTR-0 WI/IL border-000_0156.jpg   Tamiya TA-04 VTA almost RTR-0 WI/IL border-000_0158.jpg   Tamiya TA-04 VTA almost RTR-0 WI/IL border-000_0159.jpg   Tamiya TA-04 VTA almost RTR-0 WI/IL border-000_0160.jpg  

Last edited by Joe R.; 05-07-2012 at 06:42 PM.
Old 04-29-2012, 06:36 PM
Tech Rookie

Hi, Nice looking car. I'm just getting into VTA Racing and I don't know how to set up a car. That's why yours looks good to me, besides the Mustang.
Would you consider $175.00 shipped?
Thanks for your consideration and response
Old 04-30-2012, 06:04 PM
Tech Apprentice

Where are you located?
Old 05-07-2012, 06:42 PM
Tech Apprentice

Bump for a new lower price.