Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Jammin scrt10, for trade only

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2012, 05:09 PM
Tech Adept

Default Jammin scrt10, for trade only

Hey guys, i have a jammin scrt10 that i have been working on and driving for a few months. I got the truck used, and i replaced/rebuolt the following parts before further use and again before this post was made: rear hub carriers(alluminum, little use), 1 front hinge pin brace(was bent when i got it, so installed the plastic peice. Not problems since) front and rear suspension(rebuilt), center diff(diff seals and spur gear replaced, you may need to add diff silicone as i had very little to use.). This truck also has very worn, but still somewhat good calipers(original, not 2.0s), a novak 13tooth pinion, and i have also temporarily put aold sc19 bump up front( a crash with another jammiruined the original, pnly thing that broke in that incident), and 2 body shells: a cut, torn, duct-taped jconcepts manta that came with the truck, and a proline chevy pro2 body, painted with red and black, with bully dog sc body decals added. Pro2 body has seen little use. I have put duct tape along the inner fenders to protect the paint, and there are few if any cracks.

Now to what i need from it: i need a different truck, as this one isnt working well for my driving surface or style. Maybe a used, no-electronics sc19 4x4 or something of that sort. My truck is a roller(if traded, pics when i add them will be with all electronics installd), but has some extra parts. Pm me for more details. I will not be selling this truck unless a local buyer pops up, so dont bother asking.

Thanks for looking, please contact me if inerested, sc10 man
Old 04-12-2012, 03:39 AM
Tech Adept

If it helps, i have a 7 cell NImH battery, and a 2 cell lipo that will be going with this truck.

Also, the seller(who i bought the truck from) wasnt a pro, but he did win a few big races with this truck. i looked at the truck once over and it was clearly raced alot, but also properly maintained. There are a few bolts that will come loose, but i have added loctite. As i mentioned earli i will get some pictures up as soon as i can take some.

Thanks for looking, sc10 man
Old 04-14-2012, 12:58 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

Any interest in losi xxxt artr for trade a you need is a reciver and battery tekin 10.5 motor sensored esc hi speed servo lots of tires and parts let me know i can send pics