Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
MITCHELL, SD: Blade SR & Blade 4003D BOTH LIKE NEW & many extras!!!! >

MITCHELL, SD: Blade SR & Blade 4003D BOTH LIKE NEW & many extras!!!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MITCHELL, SD: Blade SR & Blade 4003D BOTH LIKE NEW & many extras!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2012, 04:54 AM
Liz
Tech Rookie

Thumbs up MITCHELL, SD: Blade SR & Blade 4003D BOTH LIKE NEW & many extras!!!!

FOR SALE in Mitchell, SD:
  • Blade SR RTF w/Transmitter: Like new in box - lifted off ground once and set back down
  • Blade 450 3D w/Transmitter: Line new in box - ran through starting checks with transmitter - never lifted off ground
  • Spare Blade SR, needs maybe $50 of repairs and it will be like new in box, also has transmitter - lifted off ground less than ten times and lightly crashed the last time, bought a new one as was recommended when learning to have a spare for parts anyway
  • Box of Miscellaneous Parts

Firm Price: $600 Cash. I may negotiate a little if you come look at them in person and have a good reason you think they're overpriced. No one can (or should) buy these without looking at them anyway, so if you're not interested enough to come look I don't have any interest in negotiating.

I didn't post pictures because they are exactly like new in the box so if you google them that is what they look like. The parts you will have to look at in person they are all for the listed heli's and probably $100-$200 worth of commonly replaced items.

Text Six05630NineteenFortySeven if you'd like to make an appointment to look at them. Thanks! - Liz