R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   R/C Items: For Sale/Trade (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-items-sale-trade-16/)
-   -   FS/FT Factory Team Associated Rollers SC10 and T4.1 (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-items-sale-trade/613142-fs-ft-factory-team-associated-rollers-sc10-t4-1-a.html)

ketthoover05 03-27-2012 08:10 AM

FS/FT Factory Team Associated Rollers SC10 and T4.1

5 Attachment(s)
I have one set of the V2 shocks and one set of the V1 (or whatever you would call the previous version) shocks, I can switch for first buyer if they want. Also, I have other electronics and stuff available in my other thread.

Everything is obo, but I think the prices are pretty fair. I would be interested in trades for:
•B44.1 roller, artr, or rtr
•SCTE roller, artr, or rtr
•High end electronics or upgrades for SCTE or B44.1

1.FT SC10 Roller – Currently has all FT hop ups, plus it has RPM front bumper and skid plate, Blue aluminum front bulk head, and aluminum front steering hubs. Will come with stock tires and body. FT kit $250 new………*All prices above are with V2 shocks if you just wanted the V1 threaded shocks subtract $40*

•FT roller $190 shipped
•FT roller plus $225 shipped
i.Proline under cover (unpainted)
ii.Rear suburbs and hole shots
iii.etc.
•FT ARTR with Novak GTB esc and 13.5 Novak sensored brushless motor and Airtronics 94102 servo, add $125 to above package.
i.Can add spectrum rx for an additional $30
ii.Can also add Proline Split Six Front and/or Rear wheels for an additional $30
•FT RTR with above Novak system and AE XP3-ss tx/rx add $175 to above package.

2.FT T4.1 Roller – Has V1 threaded shocks and all other FT hop ups except, the blue aluminum motor plate. Also, has RPM front bumper. Will come with stock body (orange one sold, comes with the red one) and 1 set of tires (Rear taperpins and front carvers)………….. *All prices above are with V1 shocks if you just wanted the V2 threaded shocks add $40*

•FT roller $150 shipped
•FT roller plus $200 shipped
i.Full set of suburbs
ii.Rear taper pins
iii.Fresh body (white with purple)
iv.Etc.
•FT ARTR with Novak GTB esc and 13.5 Novak sensored brushless motor and Airtronics 94102 servo, add $125 to above package.
i.Can add spectrum rx for an additional $30
•FT RTR with above Novak system and AE XP3-ss tx/rx add $175 to above package.

ketthoover05 03-28-2012 05:47 AM

more pics

2 Attachment(s)
:nod:

mounted carvers and front taper pins sold

ketthoover05 03-28-2012 05:51 AM

FT SC10 pics

I will post pics of the SC10 tonight.....I had originally planned on keeping this truck as it was my original RC:D, but I have fallen in love with my SCTE and this is getting no love, and I want it to be used and appreciated.:nod:

ketthoover05 03-29-2012 08:44 AM

Bump

TTT:tire:

ketthoover05 03-29-2012 05:25 PM

PMs replied

:nod:

ketthoover05 03-30-2012 09:05 AM

TTT

Everything is OBO......worst I can say is no. Both great trucks, I just bought a SCTE RTR and fell in love with the ease and speed of the 4x4. So, I am selling these to focus on my slash (basher) and scte (racer). I would like another class and thats where the interest in the B44.1 comes in. Lets get these sold, I can make these roller all the way to racing out of the box with elec, tx/rx, and battery. Let me know what you would like:nod:

Gary F 03-30-2012 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by ketthoover05 (Post 10536496)
Everything is OBO......worst I can say is no. Both great trucks, I just bought a SCTE RTR and fell in love with the ease and speed of the 4x4. So, I am selling these to focus on my slash (basher) and scte (racer). I would like another class and thats where the interest in the B44.1 comes in. Lets get these sold, I can make these roller all the way to racing out of the box with elec, tx/rx, and battery. Let me know what you would like:nod:

I am sending you a PM.

ketthoover05 04-07-2012 12:06 PM

Back from vaca....

TTT

Got engaged while out of town, need to get this stuff gone now. Trying to catch up on all pms, FT T4.1 roller only possibly pending.

Sorry for no pics of the FT SC10 yet, I will get them up today.

Siposupra 04-11-2012 10:53 AM

Thanks for the t4.1. I received it within 3 days of payment!! Bump for a great seller