Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
sc10 4x4 chassis brace $18 shipped >

sc10 4x4 chassis brace $18 shipped

sc10 4x4 chassis brace $18 shipped

Old 03-18-2012, 08:23 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default sc10 4x4 chassis brace $18 shipped

This is my home made chassis brace for the sc10 4x4. It is a carbon rod fitted with sturdy ball ends that will pit an end to your chassis flex! Why is this important? After landing from a jump, the chassis flex causes the belt tension to be inconsistent, causing skipping, giving inconsistent performance and wearing out the belt prematurely, this is a well known issue with the sc10. This brace moves all chassis flex.

Easyinstall. Remove the plastic body post above the steering servo, replace it with the chassis brace. Use the same s crew and the front is done! For the back, just drill one hole on the plastic mount above motor and fasten screw, you're done! Chassis braces retail for around $25, I am asking $18 shipped. Thanks

Below is a photo of what it looks like
Attached Thumbnails sc10 4x4 chassis brace  shipped-imag0729.jpg   sc10 4x4 chassis brace  shipped-imag0730.jpg