Wiki Posts
Search

FEELER TAMIYA TA05 vdf cs

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2012, 06:09 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)
Default FEELER TAMIYA TA05 vdf cs

SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!!this is strictly a feeler right now to see if i can get anywhere close to what i have into this car but here goes.
ok i bought it about 3 weeks ago here on rctech thinking i would get into drifting and maybe a little onroad but 1 i love to drift it....its fun and addicting but onroad is pretty much dead around here and 2 i really want another 1/8 buggy. when i bought it i payed $380 shipped for it. then bought a set of drift wheels and tires....tdrifts which have very little use....the evo 10 body, and a set of onroad foam wheels and tires.
when i bought it, it came with a 2s 4000mah battery, lrp sxx tc spec v1 esc, speedpassion 7.5t motor, airtronics 94773 servo, s15 nissan body, all the spare parts you see in the pics, some springs, a arms, spare belts etc. etc. 2 more sets of drift tires and wheels and it will come with everything i bought for it...plus the car has a lot of aluminum blue upgrades. ohhh yea it also has 3 racing shocks and just for looks 3racing rotors and calipers that will come with it.

soooooo, if i was to sell it, i would like to get $420 shipped. thats with everything you see in all these pics.
if your interested please pm or text me 404 606 9709

Last edited by atl darrick; 03-14-2012 at 10:15 AM.