Wiki Posts
Search

Losi 8ight 2.0

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2012, 03:37 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)
Default Losi 8ight 2.0

Chassis has a full season and practices on it. Front and rear have plenty of life. DE skids were ran most of the time. Parts have been replaced along the way. Sorry no extra parts. The rest stays with me due to I'm getting a new buggy kit. SorryI'm not parting out sorry just looking to move the roller so other items are just to help with the sale buggy will be clean before shipping.
No prices include pp fees. Willing to work on that though.

Hop ups includes
Front and rear adjustable plates
Alum servo saver
Losi quick change mount
And losi steering horn of choice(hitec, air or jr) no 25futaba it stays on Savox
Alum top plate will be stock plastic
Savox servos are not included.
Options

Roller asking $200 with basic slow mail
I can add the os speed with extra os sleeve and piston, spectrum sr300 Rx and a decent servo(hitec 5965)for throttle for $100 more

Shipping on options will be at your choice. $20 usually gets you the 5-14 day ground ship or what ever the long wait is. You can add to get it faster.
*os motor was rebuilt at 3.5 gallons and now sits close to 5 gallons. Will come with a vspec piston and sleeve I just picked up off of here with a fesh pinch. Motor looks beat but runs good. Servo works great and fast. Used in my scte. Has a broken tab so a new cover might be needed. Under $5 bucks on amain.
Not really interested in trades but I know some used rollers are hard to sell. So half cash and half trade might work. Pm me offers. Just giving up a classes to focus on one right now. Then ill look for a new buggy in a few months..

Last edited by Titian2010; 03-08-2012 at 10:05 AM.
Old 03-04-2012, 02:45 PM
Tech Master

Bump
Old 03-08-2012, 10:06 AM
Tech Master

Bump