Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2 TLR 22's, and a XXX-SCT for sale.

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2012, 09:19 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default 2 TLR 22's, and a XXX-SCT for sale.

I'm switching to kyosho so i'm selling my losi stuff.

NEW TLR22 ROLLER. Never been ran. I bought it and built it and haven't ran it.
upgrades: TLR aluminum servo braces, +.75 wider aluminum rear hexes, 25 degree aluminum front plate. ball diff. Comes with a set of rear, soft holeshots on yellow wheels. Set of front scrubs on yellow wheels. Also comes with 2 brand new sets of front and rear wheels and rear foams. also comes with rips on yellow front wheels and vectors on white front wheels. plus a Custom painted body(cab forward proline bulldog). plus it will come with the mid motor conversion capability and anything else i forgot to list.
$375 shipped.

USED TLR22 ROLLER. This was my car that i strictly raced and maintained for 3 months. The only upgrade it has are the aluminum rear hexes. The diff is brand new with the carbide diff balls. Only been broken in but NEVER RAN ON. Also i Just put new cvd's, axcels, outdrives, and a new steering rack on it to get it ready for this season and it has NOT been ran with these new parts on it. So besides the chassis having wear, it's a brand new car. comes with 2 stock losi bodies and a set of losi x2000's on yellow wheels. comes with front scrubs on yellow wheels.
$225 shipped.

USED LOSI XXX-SCT ROLLER. Only had this for 3 months as well. It is extremely clean. Upgrades: TLR threaded aluminum shocks, Aluminum chassis blocks, aluminum rear hexes. Comes with 2 full sets of tires. (wishbones, and barcodes)
$175 shipped.
Attached Thumbnails 2 TLR 22's, and a XXX-SCT for sale.-rc.jpg   2 TLR 22's, and a XXX-SCT for sale.-rc2.jpg   2 TLR 22's, and a XXX-SCT for sale.-rc3.jpg   2 TLR 22's, and a XXX-SCT for sale.-xxx-sct2.jpg  
Old 02-19-2012, 10:18 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 128 (100%+)

Great guy here guys! Always keeps his stuff in great condition and is never neglected. When he says strictly raced he means it!! Awesome cars here for great prices!!

Aaron finally picking up them K cars!!
Old 02-19-2012, 11:15 PM
Tech Adept

Default Thanks dustin!!

you know how i do it! and yeah i wanna go kyosho and see what they're all about
Old 02-20-2012, 06:10 PM
Tech Adept

Default Make offers

Will negotiate if reasonable
Old 02-21-2012, 04:02 PM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Talking LOSI XXX

Originally Posted by AaronTQ

upgrades: TLR aluminum servo braces, +.75 wider aluminum rear hexes, 25 degree aluminum front plate. ball diff. Comes with a set of rear, soft holeshots on yellow wheels. Set of front scrubs on yellow wheels. Also comes with 2 brand new sets of front and rear wheels and rear foams. also comes with rips on yellow front wheels and vectors on white front wheels. plus a Custom painted body(cab forward proline bulldog). plus it will come with the mid motor conversion capability and anything else i forgot to list.
$375 shipped.

USED TLR22 ROLLER. This was my car that i strictly raced and maintained for 3 months. The only upgrade it has are the aluminum rear hexes. The diff is brand new with the carbide diff balls. Only been broken in but NEVER RAN ON. Also i Just put new cvd's, axcels, outdrives, and a new steering rack on it to get it ready for this season and it has NOT been ran with these new parts on it. So besides the chassis having wear, it's a brand new car. comes with 2 stock losi bodies and a set of losi x2000's on yellow wheels. comes with front scrubs on yellow wheels.
$225 shipped.

USED LOSI XXX-SCT ROLLER. Only had this for 3 months as well. It is extremely clean. Upgrades: TLR threaded aluminum shocks, Aluminum chassis blocks, aluminum rear hexes. Comes with 2 full sets of tires. (wishbones, and barcodes)
$175 shipped.
WILL OFFER 150.00 FOR LOSI XXX.
Old 02-21-2012, 04:04 PM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

[QUOTE=AaronTQ;10353140]I'm switching to kyosho so i'm selling my losi stuff.

$375 shipped.

$225 shipped.

$175 shipped.[/Q
Old 02-21-2012, 05:52 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

[QUOTE=MARK B;10362450]
Originally Posted by AaronTQ

$375 shipped.

Would you take $300?

$225 shipped.

$175 shipped.[/Q
Old 02-21-2012, 08:12 PM
Tech Adept

Default pm's sent about offers.

USED TLR 22 is sold.

still have NEW TLR 22, and XXX-SCT. Taking offers.
Old 02-22-2012, 07:34 PM
Tech Adept

Default Bump

Still have new 22.
Will do 350 shipped.

Still have xxx-sct.
Will do 160 shipped.

Sold used 22.
Old 02-24-2012, 11:11 AM
Tech Adept

Default Prices lowered

310 shipped for new 22.

150 shipped for xxx-sct.
Old 02-24-2012, 12:19 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (83%+)

still have the new 22?
Old 02-26-2012, 05:03 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

paypal sent for xxx
Old 02-26-2012, 08:19 PM
Tech Adept

Default Yes

Used 22 and xxx-sct are sold.

New 22 is still available. 310 shipped.
Old 02-28-2012, 07:35 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

sent payment sat. morning.

have not recd tracking info. yet.
Old 02-28-2012, 07:36 PM
Tech Adept

Default SOLD

All are sold. Just checked my pms. Sorry everyone who pm'd.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.