Community
Wiki Posts
Search

All Of My Offroad Stuff!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2002, 10:51 AM
Tech Rookie

Default All Of My Offroad Stuff!!!

I have an auction on ebay right now, starts at 450$ with no reserve.

all the info is there, but the quick list is XXCR Kinwald edition, XXTCR graphite plus. also including a cyclone, radio, 2 servos, standard ESC, 5 batteries, charger, discharger, spare parts, and all the instructions. if I forgot anything its on the auction page.

go check it out! Im sellin so I can go more into planes. my car track closed down so I have no use for them. it closed 2 years ago, so theyve seen little to no use since then(buggy had a broken turnbuckle end for the last year, I replaced it just for the sale. youll see the replacment ends in the extra parts.)

GOOD LUCK!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=1743323845
Old 06-23-2002, 01:35 PM
Tech Master

Ares, whats up dude!? good to see you made it here
Old 06-23-2002, 02:55 PM
Tech Rookie

I dont remember if it was you or someone else who told me about a starter wheel for an airplane starter. but the part number must have changed, so I came on here to get it(which a nice mod in nitro offroad helped me with)

figured Id post this up to see if anyone was interested in the cars as long as I was here.

do you think Im too high on the price? I saw one guy selling just the XXT with cyclone and shit, but he had a few extra tires. he was up to 300+$ with bids. I figured another 150 to get another car wasnt too bad. do you agree?
Old 06-23-2002, 03:35 PM
Tech Master

Yea I think its fair...wait til it ends, you should get some bids..if not, just redo it with a lower price..
Old 06-23-2002, 08:25 PM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by ares
do you think Im too high on the price? I saw one guy selling just the XXT with cyclone and shit, but he had a few extra tires. he was up to 300+$ with bids. I figured another 150 to get another car wasnt too bad. do you agree?
I don't think the price is too high, but you should have parted this out. Sell the cars individually, sell the electronics separately. It's a pain and takes longer, but I GUARANTEE that you will get more money for everything, and most if not all will sell.

Think of it this way. How many people casually surfing eBay are looking for a package deal on a stadium truck, buggy, all electronics, radio, charger, etc.? Not many, I'd fear.

Now think of this - how many people are looking for a stadium truck rolling chassis? Of them, how many are willing and able to spend more than $400 to get all the other stuff you're selling so they can get a truck? I'd venture about zero of them. But if the truck was in its own auction...

Remember: The more people who want the item = the more people who bid on the item = the higher the price goes.
Old 06-23-2002, 09:43 PM
Tech Rookie

interesting idea, which I probably will try if this doesnt sell. I only did it like this cause I didnt wanna get stuck with like a chassis, and no ESC or batteries, or just sell the charger and not the rest.