Nexstar Select

Old 02-13-2012, 03:29 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Nexstar Select

I have a Hobbico NEXstar select and im looking to get rid of it. Not due to any damage or anything but got into the hobby about a year or 2 ago and it kinda got old. so now going into electric trucks or cars. I have seven flights with this plane and they were great. never had any problems with it and it always started easy. i also have some hot shots to go along with it and also the fuel pump and all the chargers(controller, plane, and hotshot) Also i have larger tires put on it because the grass around my house was a little tall for the stock. These are priced for 380 new on hobbyzone so i figured i would ask $250 for it. but really interested in a trade for an electric truck or car. let me know and i can post some photos or answer any questions you have. my number is 501-257-0346 let me know and i can send you some pics