Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
(2) Associated TC3 VTA cars ARTR + Parts - SOLD! >

(2) Associated TC3 VTA cars ARTR + Parts - SOLD!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

(2) Associated TC3 VTA cars ARTR + Parts - SOLD!

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2012, 11:16 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Default (2) Associated TC3 VTA cars ARTR + Parts - SOLD!

Getting rid of my on road stuff...will ship in the US48. Prices listed below - not looking for any trades right now. Feel free to PM with any questions.

I have two TC3's set up for VTA per USVTA rules. One car was mine, the other was my son's car. Both are set up very similar. Both are in good shape - all you will need to do it add a Tx/Rx and a body. I'm keeping the bodies for sentimental reasons.

Both cars have Novak Havoc Sport ESC's and Novak 25.5 SS motors. The motor in my son's car is brand new, the motor in my car has one race on it. Both cars have Tamiya TRF shocks, blue aluminum CVD's, aluminum steering racks, and sway bar set up front and rear. There is also a mix of FT parts on each car. My son's car has the 200mm kit on it.

I also have a spare chassis that I picked up in a deal. Have not done anything it it...just had it around for spare parts. Has chassis, diffs, aluminum drive shaft, arms, hubs, shock towers, axles, and aluminum cvds.

Parts are a mix of graphite and plastic parts that include a FT complete spring set + additional Tamiya springs, extra pinion and spur gears, 4 rear hubs, caster blocks (7), F & R arms (12 total), 7 steering blocks, CVD shafts (plastic and aluminum), F & R arm mounts, diff rebuild kit, stock shocks, NIP complete bearing kit + extras, multiple F & R shock towers (3 each)...plus more stuff. You would be able to race these cars for a long time before you had to buy any parts.

Would like to sell all at once in a big package deal to avoid hassle of shipping multiple packages. Looking for $350 OBO for everything shipped. Not looking for any trades. No surprises here - the only thing that might need to be swapped are the front tires on the car with the charcoal rims - the tread is just getting to the "really hooked up" point.

Last edited by JKRacing37; 02-13-2012 at 01:06 AM. Reason: SOLD!
Old 02-12-2012, 11:30 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

SOLD!

Last edited by JKRacing37; 02-13-2012 at 01:03 AM. Reason: SOLD!