Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Losi 8ight-T 2.0 Race Roller ALMOST ALL NEW - MINT CONDITION!!! >

Losi 8ight-T 2.0 Race Roller ALMOST ALL NEW - MINT CONDITION!!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Losi 8ight-T 2.0 Race Roller ALMOST ALL NEW - MINT CONDITION!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2012, 12:50 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 181 (100%+)
Default Losi 8ight-T 2.0 Race Roller ALMOST ALL NEW - MINT CONDITION!!!

SOLD Selling a Losi 8ight-T 2.0 Race Roller in Mint condition. Almost all of it is new. Some of the center driveline parts are slightly used, the one piece motor mount, and a few other misc parts are used, slightly used Mugen clutch, but other than that it is new. Nothing that is used is wore out... it was built from the ground up so it is ready to go. Here are some pics:

It has quite a few upgrades like a one piece engine mount, aluminum servo arm, and V2 Losi Rear Shock Towers. The aluminum chassis supports, DE rear skid plate, and the Losi Rear Suspension Holders that are pictured will not come with it so I have reduced the price. I will try to add new photos tomorrow that show the truggy with the stock parts back on it insted of these aluminum parts.

Selling for SOLD shipped with everything pictured, but the aluminum chassis supports and the Losi Rear Suspension Holders. I can add tires, spare parts, and some really nice custom painted bodies (http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...ed-bodies.html) if you want so just let me know how you would like it and I will give you a price for those too.

Last edited by jmorgan84; 02-11-2012 at 10:36 PM. Reason: removed some mod parts and reduced the price
Old 02-11-2012, 11:11 AM
Tech Master

Default Price lowered

I removed the aluminium chassis braces that are pictures and put the stock plastic parts on so I have lowered the price.
Old 02-11-2012, 12:12 PM
Tech Master

Default Trades considered

I would consider trades on this. I really want durango electrics... any model but must be in excellent shape. Here is what I am looking for:

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...10-dex408.html

I would also consider electronics as well.
Old 02-11-2012, 04:43 PM
Tech Master

Default Removed more mod parts

I removed the aluminum rear suspension holders, the aluminum chassis braces, and the DE skid plate and lowered the price to reflect this. These parts are for sale separately now but I wanted to remove them so I can sell the truggy at a lower price since most people seem to want one of these for below $400 even though it is almost all new.
Old 02-11-2012, 08:38 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Would you be interested in trading?