Super nice HPI Baja 5B SS, complete, ready to run >

Super nice HPI Baja 5B SS, complete, ready to run

Super nice HPI Baja 5B SS, complete, ready to run

Old 01-30-2012, 11:10 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default Super nice HPI Baja 5B SS, complete, ready to run

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

I've got a very nice HPI Baja 5B SS for sale. It's complete and ready to run. All electronics inlcuded, and what you see in the pics is what you get. I hate to use the words "like new", but this is really close to new. The pictures should speak for themselves. I am selling this for a buddy of mine who has replaced it with a Losi. However, you'll be dealing with me entirely, it is in my possession, you'll be paying me, and I'll be shipping it and I will be responsible for it being exactly what I say it is. Please excuse all the pics, but I don't want there to be any doubt about what you're buying.

Included is, the 5B itself complete, which is very nice, and "like new." It's been lightly used, and meticulously cleaned after running. It runs flawlessly, is in near perfect condition, and needs nothing. It is 100% HPI, and has every part the SS is supposed to come with (tuned pipe, HD dogbones, VVC shocks, etc). The 26cc was broke-in according to the manual, and is flawless. Starts right up and runs until you shut it down. The tires are original and should show how little use this car has had. Also included is the build manual from HPI, the rest of the stickers, and a parts/tool bag. A Prophet Sport charger, and the original box for the 5B. The air filters are brand new, and oiled. The front lower control arms are brand new, and this buggy has never even been on its roof.

The body is still clear so you can paint it whatever color you want.

Electronics are nothing special, a JR XR3i TX, and JR R135 FM RX. HPI steering servo, and an HPI 3000 mah receiver battery. Also included is a Prophet Sport charger for the receiver battery.

Will be shipped fully charged, and probably in 2 boxes.

The price is $650 shipped to the lower 48 states. US only (sorry blokes). I can ship it within a day. Paypal only. If there are some parts you don't need with it, let me know and we can possibly work out a different price. All the pictures were taken just tonight, so these aren't from when it was built, these are as it sits right now.

Last edited by 19cobra93; 01-31-2012 at 10:53 PM.
Old 01-31-2012, 10:16 AM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

PM sent.