Wiki Posts
Search

Looking to trade scte for 2.0E roller

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2012, 03:01 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)
Default Looking to trade scte for 2.0E roller

Looking to do the trade mostly in SoCal to avoid the you ship first convo. If traded out side of so cal I am asking for trader to ship first and in return I will ship with USPS tracking, signed delivery plus insurance for value of the roller. I suggest trader ships with insurance also to avoid empty boxes reaching me. Like I said I'd rather trade in person but if youre willing, keep reading

I Added my scte around the end of last year to my Losi collection thinking I could enter another class. I prefer buggy and truggy both Electric and nitro so I'm looking to give this up. It was ran about every other week on a 8 scale nitro track but mixed in driving with a nitro buggy and truggy. Run time is hard to determine. It was for fun mostly. Condition is good and race-able. Out drives have wear showing and will need to be reaced soon. The middle also but not as bad. front drive cvd has a slight tweak. The hinge plates tweak often. Very weak and I should have invested in the tune kit for the stronger plates. That's the only bad. It was fully stripped last week for diff and wheel bearing inspection.
New oils 7-10-2 with 35wt front and 30 rear and ran it once after. I can redo to buyers liking. A tekin t8 was in it so it was run like an 8th scale. Stock tires are included with 70% tread. I prefer to keep the body to pass to a friend but can toss in. It has my first air brush job on it so it's not the best but it's a flo tek or something.
Only up grades are rear alum Losi shock tower and front gold springs. Over all truck is a 8.5/10. Have stock box, receipt, extra front arm, shock parts, black stock rear springs and rear shock tower. Has stock body but it's beat up.

Looking for
2.0E buggy (prefered)roller only please no other brands Losi only well maybe a Eco
New or close to new race only motor(I prefer os)with 2 decent servos Savox 125x
Or $200 pick up or plus shipping
I have a backup 1.0 nitro roller to add to the deal to sweating it on a great offer. I can toss in a E kit from my 2.0 buggy also say if I get a new 2.0 with tekno and maybe electronics. Just throwing that out there.
Buggy has new bearings and oils but it's old and has up. Turn buckles has rust and chassis is on the low end but drivable since it has DE skids on it. Will come with a like new 1.0 silver chassis for backup.Willing to trade it for servos and a cheap motor.
No electronics, losi shocks or included that are pictured

1.0 but will go as nitro roller

Closer pics taken 1/29 after a run. Sorry roller pics are not clean. Ran it last min before park closed to test my motor.

Last edited by Titian2010; 01-29-2012 at 05:39 PM.
Old 01-28-2012, 12:56 PM
Tech Master

Bump
Old 01-29-2012, 05:53 PM
Tech Master

Had one member back out due to financial reasons and one deal pending a pick up and payment. Need a radio ASAP and due to pass buyers backing out from other sells, I'm doing first pay first serve. Sorry

Also will sell new in the box reedy wolf pack lipo and my first cut, prep and airbrushed body. Not the best looking with unclear lines and bleed through but body only has one practice day on it. Will add in for $50 or without deal $60

Will also trade for a dxr and $120 cash or dxr pro and $75 cash

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXBYUJ&P=7