Wiki Posts
Search

RC10B4 complete operation for sell

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2005, 06:32 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)
Default RC10B4 complete operation for sell

I have a team kit RC10B4 with little run time at all, approximately ten pack through it. The B4 has factory team Ti turn buckles, FT blue motor mount, Trinity hingepin brace, Proline Bowtie soft compound tires with stock fronts. Novak GT7 ESC and a Futaba 9405 servo fro steering. It is controlled by a Futaba 3PDF radion with Novak XXL rx. I also have a Cobra comm lathe with a carbide bit with about 3 cuts on it with a slave motor and 4 cell pack I use to run it. 4 matched packs, one from promatch, two from Kinetix, and one from someone else (forgot, at work right now) 3 of the packs are 1.155+ and the promatch pack is 1.17+. They are charged on a Novac Millineum (not Pro) with a Duratrax power supply and discharged via bulb discharger with a cutoff. It will also include a Trinity D5 10 turn flatwire motor, a Trinity Green Machine three, and a Trinity Monster Pro motor. I have a lot of spare springs and brushes for these motors all new in the package as well. There is a Trinity Team Kinwald tire balancer and a deans battery jig.

I am sure there is more that I will include as well when I box it all up and ship it but at the moment, this is all I can think of off the top of my head. I can't even guess a good price to start out with so make me offers, NO LOW BALLERS. This is all top of the line equipment and no expense was spared. I take great care of my gear and if you need references, I have sold here, on ebay under the user name 04_1000rr, and you can check out the supermaxx forums where I parted out my full SM truck to some very happy customers with the same user name. www.unlimitedengineering.com.

I am not looking for any trades as I have to many other hobbies as well like street bikes and racing motocross so if you attempt to trade me, make it a decent offer at least. I can provide very detailed pics on anything you ask for but without any interest as of yet, I will just show generic pics of my gear. The 3PK and monster truck on the site are already sold. Thanks for any interest.

Jay

Old 01-03-2005, 08:12 PM
Tech Addict

will u sell the car as a roller i am interested in it
Old 01-04-2005, 03:45 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

If I can get enough offers on other parts as well, yes, I would consider parting out. Otherwise it's going to ebay in a couple of days.
Old 01-04-2005, 07:52 AM
Tech Initiate

Do you plan on selling the lathe with the car. I dont really need that. Do you have a ballpark price for the car with electronics, batteries and chargers.

Thanks
00dawg
Old 01-04-2005, 09:08 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Ballpark for all the elctronics including charger and power supply? If so, 350, if no charger and PS, I will go 300 this is shipped price as well and one hell of a deal.
Old 01-04-2005, 04:38 PM
Tech Adept

you have pm
Old 01-04-2005, 05:18 PM
Tech Regular

Default yo

how much do you want for the 4 batteries
Old 02-01-2005, 12:30 PM
Tech Initiate

my dad is thinkin about gettin another b4 since he regrets givin his to me so would you trade for a xxx4 or a xxxt? email me at [email protected]
Old 02-01-2005, 01:28 PM
Tech Regular

Default hey

how much for that servo and comm lathe