Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
RC 18 Exotek Carbon/Aluminum Castle Brushless Spektrum Receiver LiPo $125 Shipped >

RC 18 Exotek Carbon/Aluminum Castle Brushless Spektrum Receiver LiPo $125 Shipped

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RC 18 Exotek Carbon/Aluminum Castle Brushless Spektrum Receiver LiPo $125 Shipped

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2012, 06:45 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default RC 18 Exotek Carbon/Aluminum Castle Brushless Spektrum Receiver LiPo $125 Shipped

PRICE DROP: $125 shipped, ready to move this!

Up for sale is an almost completely gone through RC18B Factory Team buggy.

Picture gallery can be seen here.

There are only a few pieces that this thing doesn't have, there is literally almost nothing factory left on the truck, not to mention it is stupid fast and fun to drive.

I am selling because I need funds for the 1:1 car project and I haven't even had the time to enjoy the RC's lately.

I would be willing to part out if someone buys the roller first.

The Good:

Complete Exotek carbon chassis and almost all aluminum parts including bulkhead, shock towers, engine case, differential cover.

Also has titanium turnbuckles, extended a-arm kit, aluminum shocks, RPM bumper and aluminum servo mounts.

The servo is a digital Airtronics 94761.

It has a Castle Creations brushless system with a Mamba Micro Pro ESC and a 6800kv motor.

It currently has a Spektrum SR300 installed, if you want it we can work out a deal for it to go along with the truck.

I have a bunch of spares, including most of the stock pieces that go along with the truck.

Comes with 2 different truck bodies.

I have 3 sets of tires/wheels to go with. One set of foams, one knobby set and one on road set.

Also have the buggy wing to go along with if you want to swap the shock towers.

Have a couple different spurs that will come with the truck as well.

Will come with a set of lipos if the buyer purchases the whole kit.

The bad:

Last time I ran the truck the rear differential blew up. Front and center are ok, but the rear will definitely need to be rebuilt.

Currently it has truck shock towers on it, so it only fits truck bodies but you can just change the towers to get it to run a buggy body.

Price is $110 Paypal without the Spektrum receiver plus $15 for shipping.

You can either PM me, or text me at (415) 439-0193.

Thanks for looking
Old 01-07-2012, 03:00 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Car is sold.