Wiki Posts
Search

lipos and traxxas erevo "roller" all you need motor and esc

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2012, 04:07 PM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default lipos and traxxas erevo "roller" all you need motor and esc

i have a traxxas e revo brushless 1/10th scale i purchaced at the end of 2010 in great few scratches here and there but nothing bad. has new drive shaft boots,new knuckles, the truck is a roller but all you need is motor and esc. great truck getting out of hobby. here is what you get....

you get the truck brand new rx & tx
17mm white dish wheels and tires from losi 8ight good shape.
the wing and body.
14mm wheels with talon tires brand new and 14mm hubs.
has trans diffs and stock servos all serviced and in perfect working order just drove the truck 4 days ago then sold mamba out of it.

asking 300 shipped. for what is listed here neg. and easy to work with worst i can say is no.... or if you want it for less i can strip it.

also seperate sale i have thunder power hard case two 2s 5000mah 40c lipos 25ish cycles on them work great plenty of power ballance perfect!! 100$ shipped.

also have alot of new spare parts for the e revo and to turn erevo suspension into summit. if your intrested text or pm me il tell you what i have and make me an offer shipped.
pm or text 217 816 3163.... text easiest way to get ahold of me

if you want pics it will be a couple days i left the truck at my shop and its the weekend.... il be back at work mon morning.