Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
90MPH++ CORALLY ASSASSIN,MAMBA SYSTEM,3S LIPO,NEW EXTRA'S,SEE PIC'S AND DETAIL'S!FAST >

90MPH++ CORALLY ASSASSIN,MAMBA SYSTEM,3S LIPO,NEW EXTRA'S,SEE PIC'S AND DETAIL'S!FAST

90MPH++ CORALLY ASSASSIN,MAMBA SYSTEM,3S LIPO,NEW EXTRA'S,SEE PIC'S AND DETAIL'S!FAST

Old 01-01-2012, 07:48 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 84 (100%+)
Arrow 90MPH++ CORALLY ASSASSIN,MAMBA SYSTEM,,NEW EXTRA'S,SEE PIC'S AND DETAIL'S!FAST

Up for sale is my 1/12th Scale CORALLY ASSASSIN 90MPH+++ BULLET!!!!!!PLEASE READ ALL DETAIL'S,,IF YOU KNOW WHAT THIS CAR IS ,,YOU WILL APPRECIATE THE QUALITY AND SPEED'S THIS CAR WILL REACH!!

This Assassin is justly named,,The car is still in new condition,,is all Totally Carbonfiber/Aircraft aluminum quality constructed and is totally Adjustable and Bulletproof from front to rear,,
Has all Hardened steel CVD's that are new,Treaded Aluminum Adjustable shock's,,has GR Rear Bearing Hubs,GR front Caster block's,all polished Aircraft aluminum tie-rod's and turnbuckle;s andAluminum steering rack adjutment;s and all are totally adjustable,,
Brand New installed Hi Tech HS-525MG High speed servo to put this car in the direction you want it to go fast and smoothly,,car handle's like it is on rail's,,Incredibly Stable!!!

Has Black Aluminum thick Aluminum Motor Plate with heat Sink built into plate,,Has Aluminum Bealt teantion pulley with Bearing's,Brand new fresh Drive belt,Rear Diff is totally rebuilt fresh with steel outdrive;'s,,Front Diff is all Polished Aluminum ONE-WAY that is New,,Hardened outdrive's,,
Also included is a NIP Lightweight race Diff,,,$59.95 alone NIP,,,,

The Bottom chassis,Upper Chassis deck,front and rear Shock tower's,Battery hold-Down and front Bumper assemblies are All CARBONFIBER and in perfect condition,Car also has all Threaded Body post,so body pin's to lose all the time..these Hold body in place very firmly and reduce any body rattle/vibrations.also has Integy front and rear bodypost Pad's to keep any vibration down and snug fit to body,,

The Brushless Power is delivered By a CASTLE CREATION;S MAMBA MAX ESC/7700KV BRUSHLESS SYSTEM(New Stock) that is still new,,Also has a brand new RC-1Purple Annodized aluminum Heat Sink with New cooling fan on the motor for extra cooling and has high current dean's connecter installed,,
Gearing is Super Smooth 64 Pitch speed gearing and new robinson racing 64P pinion gear for some insanely fast top speed's!!(also will thro in extra smaller 64 Pitch Pinion's so you can tone the car down for Track racing or just all out fun run;s,,,,Car will also include the owner's manual and part's list and set up sheet's,,

Car will come with a lightly used Custom painted Body installed(stilll very good condition,,also will come with brand new Custom painted Extra body(no hole's or wheel well's cut on it yet,Still NIP with rear spoiler included and Decal's,,Will come with a brand New front bumper pad still NIP,
Has complete set of Race cut Foam's that handle the 90mph++ speeds with ease,,,THIS CAR WILL BREAK 100MPH+= IF YOU HAVE THE RIGHT SPACE TO RUN IT IN!!

WARNING,THIS CAR IS EXTREMELY FAST FOR BEING A 1/12 SCALE AND IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART OR BEGINNER,,IF YOU ARE NOT USED TO INSANELY FAST SPEED'S,,YOU WOULD DEFINATELY WANT TO USE SMALLER PINION GEAR AND MAYBE A 2'S LIPO TILL YOU GET USED TO IT GRADUALLY!!!

ALL THAT IS NEED IS YOUR RX/TX AND LIPO AND LIPO CHARGER,,I DO HAVE A LIPO CHARGER I CAN THRO IN THAT IS NEW FOR EXTRA $25.00

>>>PRICE REDUCED FOR FAST SALE,,GREAT DEAL ON THIS LITTLE ROCKET<<

ASKING $350.00 FIRM PAYPAL PLUS SHIPPING AND PAYPAL FEE;S,,,I SHIP PRIORITY MAIL WITH INSURANCE AND DELIVERY CONFORMATION AND SEND YOU PIC;S OF POSTMARKED SHIPPING RECEIPT;S WITH TRACKING# THE SAME DAY I SHIP ASAP ALWAY'S!!!

Please see my rating's here and I have perfect 86 Rating's on RC Universe and 2 that ship's out tuesday,also,,Sorry for the long Add's,,I desribe all my RC;s to the best of my Ability Alway's and all are Adult owned and very well maintained Alway;s,,this car is like brand new and Super clean,,NO JUNK AD'S HERE EVER!!!
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME DIRECT IF YOU NEED MORE INFO ON THIS OR ANY OF MY OTHER AD;'S,,HAVE ONE OTHER BRAND NEW RTR 100MPH+ CAR UP AN A EXCELLENT CONDITION RTR 1/8 SCALE BUGGY,,

WILL POSSIBLY CONSIDER $275.00 SHIPPED FOR A EXCELLENT CONDITION MAMBA MONSTER ESC AS PARTIAL TRADE FOR THIS SET UP,,YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED IN THIS ONE I CAN ASSURE YOU!!

PLEASE SEE PIC;S OF ASSASSIN BELOW,,THX FOR LOOKING

MG]

Last edited by SILVERDRAGON; 01-03-2012 at 09:33 AM. Reason: REDUCED PRICE
Old 01-02-2012, 03:45 PM
Tech Elite

Arrow EVENING BUMP PRICE REDUCED,PARTIAL TRADE ACCEPTED,,

EVENING BUMP,,I JUST REDUCED THE PRICE OF EVERTHING IN THE AD FOR POTENTIAL BUYER,,BUT NOTHING SOLID YET,,,i AM ALSO OFFERING THIS FOR $275.00 SHIPPED PLUS A EXCELLENT CONDITION MAMBA MONSTER ESC WITH ON/OFF SWITCH IN TACT,,ALSO GOING UP FOR SALE ON ANOTHER SITE THIS EVENING ALSO AND LOCALLY,,THX

Last edited by SILVERDRAGON; 01-03-2012 at 09:33 AM.
Old 01-03-2012, 09:44 AM
Tech Elite

Thumbs up PRICE REDUCE FOR FAST SALE,,NEED TO SELL ASAP!!

REDUCED PRICE ON THIS AND ALL MY AD'S,,NEED TO SELL THIS AND OTHER ASAP!! GREAT PRICE FOR THIS SUPER NICE QUALITY BUILT INSANELY FAST SPEED RIDE!!THX

ALSO WILL DO PARTIAL TRADE FOR A NEW CONDITION MAMBA MONSTE ESC..THX
Old 01-03-2012, 06:19 PM
Tech Elite

Default evening Bump,,,Price reduced to lowest i will take!!!

Evening bump,,cant sell this for any less than the reduced price,,this is a Insanely fast top speed corally assassin for this price,,you wont find another like this one ,,,thx for looking,,,
Old 01-04-2012, 07:14 PM
Tech Elite

Arrow Evening Bump,,price reduce to bottom $$ for everything,,thx

Evening bump,,I have reduced the price of the Corally Assassin 90mph++ speed build and the NIP part's to the bottom $$ i am willing to take for it all,,this is a great set up and is in Amazing condition and super fast,,thx for looking,,
Old 01-05-2012, 06:07 PM
Tech Elite

Default Evening bump,,,

evening bump,,ending this and other ad;s sunday,,get them now or never,,got alot of intrest in a couple,,ut nobodies followed thru,,,,thx for looking,,,
Old 01-06-2012, 07:19 PM
Tech Elite

Default Evening Bump,,,last chance is Sunday!!!

Evening bump,,this will not be available after Sunday,,have reduce price,had plenty of intrest,,no paypal yet,,so this and other ad;s go to ebay sunday,,last chance on all ad's,,thx,,
Old 01-06-2012, 07:25 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 41 (98%+)

Love all the cf, great build!
Old 01-06-2012, 07:33 PM
Tech Elite

Thumbs up post replied too,,,thx,,she is sweet ride,,

posted and pme'ed,,thx for the post,,this is a sweet awsome built little speed demon ghere,,everything is like brand new with extra's,,great price,,hate to ebay her,,,lol,,thx for comment,,

you also have some very nice RC's up on the block,,surprised they arent'; all gone yet,,