Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Awesome Associated TC6, parts, tires, and more! >

Awesome Associated TC6, parts, tires, and more!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Awesome Associated TC6, parts, tires, and more!

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2012, 10:54 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Default Awesome Associated TC6, parts, tires, and more!

Sold, thanks for looking.

Here's an Associated TC6 in great condition!

It's been run roughly 3 race days on a carpet track and about 8 race days on a large outdoor pavement track.

You can see from the pictures that there's a ton of parts that come with this kit.

Also, there are 8 practice tires, a full set of Much More 28's that literally have 3 laps on them, and a full set of Sweep 36's with about 4 races on them.

As it is now, there's a spool up front with the Spec-R gear diff in the back. One of the rear outdrive cups broke, so you'd need a replacement, such as this. You can replace the outdrive or use the stock Associated ball diff that is included in the kit. All the parts for the diff are brand new in bags (as seen in the pictures) although I do not see the plastic t-nut anywhere, so unless it's hiding in one of the bags, you'd need that.

Also included are two high-powered fans that are shoe-gooed on both sides of the motor slot to keep the motor as cool as possible.

$320 for everything you see in the pictures. In-person pickup is available in the Chicago area for free (zip code 60532) or else $14 for shipping anywhere in the lower 48. Shipping to other areas is available by request.

I have 9 perfect transactions on RCtech and 120+ perfect ratings on ebay (name: 2tonheavything), so buy with confidence.

Let me know if you have any questions and I'm happy to help.

Last edited by Dog Runner; 01-09-2012 at 03:46 PM.