Wiki Posts
Search

dnx408 roller for trade or sale

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2011, 08:10 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default dnx408 roller for trade or sale

hey guys, i just recently started to build another dnx408 with all the brand new spare parts i had. its about 95% complete just waiting on some of the parts to make it a 100% complete nitro roller(should come next week). all parts are pretty much brand new, and everything is there. the rear is assembled just waiting on the new wing and wing mount! and the front is assembles just waiting on the left upright as you can see in the picture! every nitro component is their as you can see in the pictures, and also comes with the body which has been used but still looks great! i would like to trade for a factory team sc10 rtr! or anything else rtr and good for racing, just pm me what you guys have but i would prefer the rtr shortcourse! or i would like to sell for $350ono and again i would prefer to trade. heres a few pics, will be 100% built (roller) by tuesday next week. also i live in australia, if someone does have something to trade in US just pay own shipping to eachother
PS: doesnt just have to be shortcourse let me know what you guys have prefer rtr but can be roller of some sort.
just PM me if you have any questions instead of replying in thread
cheers
Matt
Attached Thumbnails dnx408 roller for trade or sale-better-pics-002.jpg   dnx408 roller for trade or sale-better-pics-003.jpg   dnx408 roller for trade or sale-better-pics-008.jpg   dnx408 roller for trade or sale-better-pics-009.jpg   dnx408 roller for trade or sale-better-pics-013.jpg