Wiki Posts
Search

wtt my losi 8t 2.0 for hotbodies d8t

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2011, 07:06 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 65 (100%+)
Default wtt my losi 8t 2.0 for hotbodies d8t

This is kind of a feeler. I want to try a d8t but still really like my losi. My truggy is in good shape. i have some extras. body in good shape. outdrives not worn cvds good as well. a little bit of plastic slop as can be expected. chassis shows a little wear due to not running protectors. aluminum front hubs,khz rear hubs with bigger outer bearing,alum servo saver upper piece. rear adjustable hinge pin holders updated black brake pads.
All i am looking for is a d8t roller... no tires,NO ENGINE, no pipe , no starter box no servos etc.
I can include engines(novarossi toro nero,go 5port,picco evo7,or even a couple of sportwerks.21s .),starter box,servos and pipes, for additional cash and priced fairly. i have some hv savox's and some digital airtronics.
I have good feedback and would expect you to ship first, and i am not 100% certain that i want to do this butprobably will for the right offer.
Truck also has a lipo-losi. Cash price 350 roller with a starter box. pics available thru email... roblukeann @gmail.com
Old 12-23-2011, 01:59 PM
Tech Master

Or will sell a package as roller,starter box, and any of the engines except novarossi,and rx lipo for 350.
Old 12-29-2011, 08:45 AM
Tech Master

Ttt