Wiki Posts
Search

WTT: Losi SCTe MMM/3800 Race Ready for TLR 22 Race Ready

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2011, 10:46 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default WTT: Losi SCTe MMM/3800 Race Ready for TLR 22 Race Ready

As the title states looking for TLR 22 again. Since none of my friends want to race 4x4 SC anymore Ill try getting back in to 10th buggy again. Really looking for a TLR 22 in good shape. Really would like a good set up no Castle set ups looking for Tekin or LRP or even Losi set up.

The SCTe is in good shape shows normal wear and tear. It was only raced indoors and always cleaned after. I just re did the diffs not to long ago with the new losi Diff Pins. It has TLR aluminum shock towers that I put on 2 races ago. I have two sets of barcodes one brand new one 80% left and a set of calibers. All clay compound tires and on DE racing wheels. I believe I have the stock tires and rims laying around also. I have two Bodies one stock and one 79 ford ranger. Show normal wear and tear with your normal cracks but still good bodies to race with.

Ill get pictures up as soon as possible My name is Kyle if you want you can text me at (810)964-6850 or shoot me a PM.
Old 12-20-2011, 11:42 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

pm sent