Wiki Posts
Search

Year end Sale, Great Stuff!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2011, 07:19 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default Year end Sale, Great Stuff!!!

These are some of the best items I have ever offerred for sale on this site. I regard them highly, but I also need to sell of it. My point, don't low ball me, I know what stuff is worth, but at the same time I will be reasonable if you will.

1-First is a Slash 4x4 LCG Chassis from Team-RCE. Only used this a few times and decided I'm more of a basher than a racer. Chassis is in great condition. Some hardware included, the rest you should be able to get from your stock Slash. If you need a screw or two, they can be picked from a hardware store or purchased directly from Team-RCE. SOLD

2-Second, is an HPI Tork 2200KV motor and an HPI Blur ESC. If I have to tell you this is the exact same as the Castle 2200KV Mamba Monster combo then your probably not the person I'm gonna sell this to. The system is used but in great condition. This is the stock system for the HPI Savage Flux and HPI VORZA. $100 shipped for motor, $100 shipped for the ESC or $180 shipped for both.

3-Last is a Castle Creations 2650KV motor. I had plans to put this in my Slash, 4X4, but its just too much. The motor is great and has no problems. $100 shipped

Like I said I am reasonable. Items I will trade for are a Mamba Monster Pro ESC (will give $80 credit), Proline Power Stroke Shocks (will give $60 credit), Aluminum shocks for a Losi Late Model (will give $30 credit). Other items may be considered. Shoot me some offers!!!

All my stuff is in great shape and works fine. Paypal only, USA only.
Attached Thumbnails Year end Sale, Great Stuff!!!-img_1660.jpg   Year end Sale, Great Stuff!!!-img_1659.jpg  

Last edited by LoganRadd; 12-18-2011 at 10:02 PM.
Old 12-18-2011, 07:21 PM
Tech Regular

Default Won't let me upload pic of 2650

Won't let me upload pic of 2650KV. email me and I'll send you pics
Old 12-18-2011, 10:02 PM
Tech Regular

Default F

Chassis sold