Search

FS:Losi scte/8ight rollers, and more

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2011, 03:35 PM
JMO
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default FS:Losi scte/8ight rollers, and more

I am getting out of the hobby due to work reasons and Im selling off some stuff.I had a post earlier but with alot of it sold I figured I would repost to clean up the thread. All prices are with shipping included.

Rollers

Losi 8ight-E buggy. Upgrades include alum. front spindles and caster blocks, alum servo saver, alum hinge pins front and back, rear alum chassis brace, lightened out-drives. I have a clear body that is not painted im selling with it. Extra parts include sets(4) of green, silver, black and red springs. Front and rear A arms thats it. 350$

Losi ten-scte. Upgrades inlcude Front and rear alum hingepins, lightened outdrives, alum shock caps, 1 piece shock standoffs, carbon fiber shock towers, aluminum rear hubs, tlr chassis with 1 race. parts include newly painted body, original parts that were upgraded, spring set(black, silver, gold), boca bearings set, sway bar set, all following parts are still in pack, spur gear(3), turnbuckle set, shock rebuild set, f/r gear box set, rear a arm, rod ends, diff housing(2), front a arms, steering bellcrank, radio tray, axle, front spindle, center diff set, diff gear set, f/r shock shaft set. Im sure I have other misc. stuff that ill throw in but thats what im listing. 365$

Chargers
2 Passport Ultra chargers. Work great only neg is some dirt gets between the led screen and the lens, but they work great. Selling with a squid connecter. 65 each.

Misc Electric

2 Xcelorin 5000 4 cell 25c batteries. selling as a pair. one is brand new very good shape, 1 is about 8 months old. never swelled but case is rough. 100$

Brand new Epic 550 can 6.5 turn 4x4 short course motor. I bought this motor to run on a 4x4 sct and never installed it, had never even been soldered up. 85$

Misc.

Dynamite tools
metric hex dyn3080, metric nut drivers dyn3060, standard hex dyn3070, standard nut drivers dyn 3050 no cases 90$

Tires

Buggy 1/8 scale. All of these tires have at least 75% tread life left. Price indicates what shape wheels and tires are in.

4 AKA crossbrace medium 23$
4 AKA enduro meduim of split 6 wheel 23$
4 AKA city blocks soft on aka yellow wheel $25
4 Proline revolver medium, on black pl wheel 20$
4 AKA city block soft on white aka wheel 28$
4 AKA IBeam soft on yellow aka wheel 26$
4 AKA crossbrace super soft on split 6 wheel 25$
4 AKA Enduro soft on split six wheel 25$
2 AKA city block soft on white wheel 15$

4x4 sc wheels and tires, all of these fit the losi ten-scte
4 jconcepts subcultues soft 25$
4 proline bowfighters soft 20$
4 AKA wishbones soft 25$

I will do my best to answer any questions by the end of the day. thanks for looking. I have pics of all of the items so if you would like one just pm me with a phone # or email and I will send you a pic.
Old 12-18-2011, 03:40 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 82 (100%+)

pm sent.
Old 12-19-2011, 05:06 AM
JMO
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

<