Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
90MPH++++ NEW TEAM ACADEMY SRT4-PRO2 ,,ALL NEW SPEED BUILD!!MUST SEE PIC;S..THX >

90MPH++++ NEW TEAM ACADEMY SRT4-PRO2 ,,ALL NEW SPEED BUILD!!MUST SEE PIC;S..THX

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

90MPH++++ NEW TEAM ACADEMY SRT4-PRO2 ,,ALL NEW SPEED BUILD!!MUST SEE PIC;S..THX

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2011, 09:45 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 84 (100%+)
Thumbs up 90MPH++++ NEW TEAM ACADEMY SRT4-PRO2 ,,ALL NEW SPEED BUILD!!MUST SEE PIC;S..THX

Well,,here is another 100MPH top end speed car i just built,,it has only 8 test passes on it right now only,,,This is a Team Academy SRT4-Pro2 all Carbonfiber/purple annodized aluminum built car,,Has A Brand new Tamiya high speed steering servo installed and a Newer CASTLE MAMBA MAX ESC/7700KV BRUSHLESS SYSTEM with a cooling fan installed on mamba ESC and a Heat Sink with cooling fan mount on the 7700kv motor,,The ESC has Dean's high current connector installed also,,Also include's the Mamba max box,CD and user's manual and original packing ect,,
I just also installed a brand new top speed grearing ratio and I am including a new extra 72T Spur and smaller pinion gear in case you want to use the car for some toned down top speed's for fun running ect,,

I also Just cut and Custom painted and decaled a Brand new Muustang GTR Body and added a Newer set of HPI Vintage 5 spoke 300mm rear's and 26mm wide front's and matching tire;s(have 2 run;s on 2's with these wheels only)I am Including a set of racing foam;s for the 3's/4's lipo speed runs and a used Nissan Silvia body to use in place of the brand new body for speed passes,,
(you cant make speed passes upward's of 75mph+ with the Mustang body and Vintage wheels,,tire's will blow apart!!!!)

I am Including a TURNIGY 3600MAH 30C/40C 3'S LIPO BATTERY that charge's and balance's perfectly and will get you into the 90MPH';s easily with current gearing set up,,if you want to exceed 100MPH++ you will need either a 40c/80c 3's or something like a 3000mah 4';s lipo,,but it should break 100mph with current gearing with a hot lipo in her easily!!! I just havent pushed this car and not enough room to open her all out in test space,,didnt wont to damage chassis,,(CHASSIS ONLY HAS SUPER LOGHT SCUFF ON IT ONLY!!) SUPER CLEAN,,STILL LIKE NEW,,HANDLE;S AWSOME!!)

This also come;'s with the original owner's manual,,team academy Upgrade's part's listing and a part's # listing sheet,,please see all the attached picps of this car,,has all the goodie's you need in a top speed car and a good track racer as well,,the Chassis kit alone is $299.00 alone,,you can check for yourself,this is still new built car!!

All you will need to be 100% RTR is your own RX/TX and Lipo Battery charger,,,(Reciver in pic;s is NOT INCLUDED!!)
THIS IS A SUPER DEAL ON THIS ONE,,ALL NEW JUST BUILT!!!

ASKING $400.00 FIRM FOR THIS STILL NEW SET UP PLUS SHIPPING AND PAYPAL FEE;S,,WILL SHIP INTERNATIONAL AS LONG AS YOU COVER SHIPPING COST GLADLY,
I alway's ship the same or very next day asap after payment and send you pic;s of all shipping receipt's with tracking# and postmark for you to have on hand,,

ALOS MEANT TO MENTION I WILL CONSIDER PARTIAL TRADE FOR A NEW CONDITION MAMBA MONSTER ESC IN EXCELLENT WORKING CONDITION,,NO CUT ON/OFF SWUTCHE'S ECT,,THX

Please check my rating;s here on RC Tech and on RC Universe under "Silverdragon" also,,all perfect rating;s,,,NO JUNK RC;'S HERE EVER!!! ALL ADULT OWNED AND VERY WELL MAINTAINED AND CLEANED AFTER EVERY USE!!!
Please feel free to ask me ny info in case ii have missed anything you need to know,,serious inquire's only please since i have so many ad;s here and local site;s for sale,,you can reach me fastest at [email protected],,

please see all my other Top end speed run car's new and Insanely Fast barely used very nice RC's,,I am only selling to build a couple more Extreme top speed cars to have ready for next spring time,,passing these on to you Speed Junkie';s like myself,,all are very fair priced and all in excellent condition,,

OLEASE SEE ALL PIC;S BELOW TO APPRECIATE,,CAR LOOKS AWSOME IN SUNLIGHT!!,,CLOUDY HERE TODAY,,THX FOR LOOKING,,,

Last edited by SILVERDRAGON; 12-14-2011 at 08:29 AM. Reason: ADDING INFO,,THX
Old 12-14-2011, 08:33 AM
Tech Elite

Thumbs up PM/EMAIL REPLIED TOO,,THX

All pm's and email replied too,,please see all my top speed ad;s I have up for sale this week,,all are super nice and INSANELY CRAZY FAST SET UP'S AND ALL ARE IN EXCELLENT AND NEW BUILT CONDITION!! THX AGAIN FOR LOOKING,,JUST LET ME KNOW ASAP,,THX
Old 12-14-2011, 07:42 PM
Tech Elite

Thumbs up EVENING BUMP,,SUPER FAST!! ALL NEW BUILT,,SEE TOP POST!!!

EVENING BUMP!! Alright RC Tech,,Get them while they are here for sale,,This one is still a brand new build and is wicked fast and is a great deal for the price ,,please see all the TOP SPEED RIDE;S I am selling,,would like to get all them sold and shipped before Chistmas,,Moving on to some more Extreme Top End Speed build's to have ready for next spring!!

Dont miss out,,once these are sold,,I may not sell any more of my top speed cars for a little while,,all these speed car;s i have up for sale are very fast and insanely fun to drive!! thx for looking,,see 1rst top post for all details,,,
Old 12-15-2011, 06:04 PM
Tech Elite

Thumbs up EVENING BUMP,,ALL NEW BUILT SPEED RIDE!SUPER NICE!!

EVENING BUMP!! Please see the ad at the top and pic;s of this still New condition Top speed Ride,,I have only made a few passes on this brand new built speed car,,the team Academy was $299.00 from MRC as a kit,,installed new servo,body,wheels and tire's,has a new stock mamba max esc/7700kv brushless system,,come's with all owner's manual's and 3's lipo,, This is a Super good deal for this Car!!!!

Please see all my top end speed cars I have posted here for sale this week,,,All are insanely fast and in new or Excellent conditin,,some are still brand new build;'s such as this one and are all very nice RC's for the price,,Please feel free to ask for any info i may have missed on this ad or any of my other[s i have posted,,thx for looking,,,,,
Old 12-16-2011, 08:09 AM
Tech Elite

Thumbs up All PM's replied too....thx

All PM;s and email's replied too,,,just let me know asap,,can make it to you before christmas if you let me know by satyrday for sure easy,,,thx guy;s,,,
Old 12-16-2011, 05:45 PM
Tech Elite

Thumbs up EVENING BUMP,,ALL NEW TOP SPEED BUILD,,MUST SEE

EVENING BUMP,,THIS TEAM ACADEMY STR4-PRO 2 SPEED BUILD IS STILL BRAND NEW BUILD AND IS SET UP WITH ALL THE GOODIE;S,,HAS A MAMBA MAX BRUSHLESS SYSTEM,,3'S LIPO,,BRAND NEW BODY,EXTRA BODY,VINTAGE AND RACING WHEELS,,THIS IS A AWSOME CAR TO DO TOP END SPEED RUNS OR FOR THE RACE TRACK,,GEARED FOR TOP END SPEED'S RIGHT NOW,,INCLUDING EXTRA PINION FOR TONING IT DOWN IF FOR SOME REASON YOU WANT TO USE IT OTHER THAN WHAT I HAVE IT SET UP FOR,,

PLEASE SEE ALL MY TOP SHELF NEW AND EXCELLENT CONDITION SPEED RIDE'S AND OTHER' RC'S I HAVE FOR SALE THIS WEEK,,ALL ARE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION AND ALL COME WITH EXTRA;S AND ARE WORTH EVERY PENNY,,ACCEPTING REASONABLE OFFER['S,,NO LOWBALLER'S,,THX FOR LOOKING,,
Old 12-17-2011, 06:59 PM
Tech Elite

Smile EVENING BUMP,,DONT MISS OUT,,,,,

EVENING BUMP,,DONT MISS OUT ON THIS ONE,, ALSO HAVE ALOT OF OTHER SUPER FAST RC'S UP FOR SALE HERE ALSO ,,PLEASE SEE ALL AD'S,,ALL AD'S WILL BE LISTED ON FEEBAY SUNDAY EVENING IF NO TAKER'S HERE,,SUPER NICE'S RC'S UP FOR GRAB'S ,,

WILL CONSIDER PARTIAL TRADE'S FOR A MAMBA MONSTER ESC/2650KV OR 2200KV SYSTEM OR A SLASH 4X4 DEPENDING ON WHAT YOU HAVE,,THX FOR LOOKING,,
Old 12-19-2011, 10:44 AM
Tech Elite

Thumbs up DAILY BUMP,,STILL AVAILABLE!!!!!!!!

DAILY BUMP,,This ad and all my top speed and 1/8 brushless ad';s are all still available,,going to wait till after new year to post on ebay,,,

this is a all brand new built high quality wicked fast set up,,everything is new condition still,,has a new stock brushless system,,new wheels/tire's,extra foam;s,,brand new custom painted body,car is super smooth and is very ,very fast,,this car can aso exceed 100mph++!!! esc will handle a 4's..but a 3's provided will keep you in mid to high 90mph's..4's lipo will break 100mph if you can hang on to her,,,all my car;s wer tested and checked over very good before posting,,got alot of emails and local intrest fo alot of my ad;s,,Dont miss out on all these super nice,,insanely fast speed cars's i have posted up for sale,,only selling some of my speed collection for a EXTREME TOP SPEED BUILD and again,,this one is still new condition and loaded with all good set up,,very nice Ride;s up for grab;s,,

thx for looking and HAPPY HOLIDAY;S!!!
Old 12-20-2011, 06:40 PM
Tech Elite

Lightbulb EVENING BUMP,,GREAT DEAL ON THIS CAR GUY'S!!

EVENING BUMP!! guy;s ,,this is a all new built car,,thsi car is built tough and is insanely fast and is still brand new build!!! you can't build this car with everything it has on it and the extra's for near this price,,i have done all the work for you,,the buying it new kit,,building,setting it up for insane speed;s,,gearing and testing it,,it is ready to scorch some serious speed passes or you can change the pinion to tone it down and get it out on the track and be a winner,,all my top speed car's are high end quality built quality name car;s that i have up or sale,,do the math on this one,,this is a super deal,,can sell you a brand new 2.4 rx/tx if needed to make this 100% RTR if needed,,

also accepting trade;s on this and all my ad's for the item;s i have in m wanted ad,,also have the item;s in my wantd ad i will sell/trade also,,Dont mis out ,,see all my ad;s i have posted,,,great stuf here,,No junk!! thx for looking
Old 12-21-2011, 07:15 PM
Tech Elite

Thumbs up EVENING BUMP,,THIS IS A SUPER STEAL ON PRICE ASKING!!!

EVENING BUMP!!! GUY'S,,THIS IS A STEAL OF A PRICE ON THIS TEAM ACADEMY STR4-PRO 2 STILL BRAND NEW BUILD!!!

just the kit for the car minus electronic's,wheels,bodie's,,lipo ect was $299.00 plus shipping alone,,pleae check MRC for pricing of the chassis kit!!
Please look and see all detail's of what is installed new and included for the price,,this car is still all new condition,,all the electronc's and body,wheels ect are all still new condition,,
i have done all the setting up,,building gearing ect to make thios a super fast 100mph++ set up and these cars are very well built!!

please see all my speed collection car;s i am selling or possibly trading from my collection to fund a Extreme top speed project,,hate to sell any of them,,,

also see my wanted ad!! there is alot of brand NIB and very lightly used NON R item;s there i will do as trade;s and they are for sale for good prices as well,,, i will consider the follong item;s for possible trade;s for speed build;s i want to do for winter also,, please see below::

looking for the following item;s!

a good condition MMM ESC or a MMM ESC/2650kv combo..must be in very good working condition,,not beat to death,,lol

A Slash 4x4 either RTR or a Complete Roller as trade or partial trade fr my ad';s,,also ned to be very good condition,,not beat to death,,,

A E-revo or Savage flux brushless edition's wither RTR ot as a complete Roller in very good condition,,not beat to death and complete as possible,,, will make up for trade if need to make a fair trade deal!!

last,,looking for preferable a brushless OFNA DM-1 COMPLETE with body and wheels,,will consider a Nitro roller as a partial trade on my ad;s depending on what you have and condition
HOPE VERYBODY HAS A HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON!! THX

Last edited by SILVERDRAGON; 12-21-2011 at 07:15 PM. Reason: APEEL FIX
Old 12-21-2011, 07:40 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 252 (100%+)

Bump for a great seller and honest guy with some incredible toys.
P.S. Hows my slash?
Old 12-21-2011, 07:47 PM
Tech Elite

Thumbs up PMED REPLY,,,,,

PM'ED REPLY,,,THX HOTROD!!!!!!
Old 12-22-2011, 07:59 PM
Tech Elite

Exclamation EVENING BUMP,,STILL UP FOR GRAB;S,,AD;S WILL END THIS WEEKEND!!

EVENING BUMP,,,THIS AND ALL MY TOP SPEED AD'S WILL BE ENDED THIS WEEKEND,,,THIS IS STILL ALL NEW TOP SPEED SUPER FAST,,AWSOME LOOKING SPPED SET UP,,,WILL KEEP THIS ONE FOR MY SPEED COLLECTION ALOS ALONG WITH COUPLE OTHER;S I HAVE POSTEED,,THX FOR LOOKING,,,
Old 12-23-2011, 09:36 PM
Tech Elite

Smile EVENING BUMP LAST NIGHT IS SATURDAY,,DONT MISS OUT!!

EVENING BUMP,,THIS IS STILL NEW BUILT TOP SPEED CAR,,SEE AD AND PIC;S,,GREAT DEAL ON THIS AND ALL MY TOP END SPEED CAR;S,,ALL AD;S END SATURDAY NIGHT AND MOST WIL NOT BE OFFERED FOR SALE AGAIN,,GRAB THEM NOW FOR GOOD FAIR PRICE;S FOR EVERYTHING THAT COME;S WITH EACH AD; ALL ARE SUPER FAST AND EXTREMELY CLEAN AND EXCELLENT CONDITION WITH EXTRA;S,M,THX FOR LOOKING