Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
100MPH++ TC5/MAMBA PRO BRUSHLESS,3'S LIPO,NEW BODY AND ALOT OF EXTRA'S,,SEE PIC;S!! >

100MPH++ TC5/MAMBA PRO BRUSHLESS,3'S LIPO,NEW BODY AND ALOT OF EXTRA'S,,SEE PIC;S!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

100MPH++ TC5/MAMBA PRO BRUSHLESS,3'S LIPO,NEW BODY AND ALOT OF EXTRA'S,,SEE PIC;S!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2011, 06:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 84 (100%+)
Thumbs up 100MPH++ TC5/MAMBA PRO BRUSHLESS,3'S LIPO,NEW BODY AND ALOT OF EXTRA'S,,SEE PIC;S!!

Up for sale is my Team Associated TC5 set up for 100MPH++ top speed run's on-road!!!
car is in great condition and has new rebuilt diff';s,new drive belt,spur and pinion gear,new fresh painted body and new set of wheels/tire's,and sway Bar kit and sping kit(with alot of still new unused spring combo's alsoall just installed,,has a Futaba high speed steering servo and will come with extra NIP sway bar kit and extra c-hub''s,A-arm,upright's and Misc extra part's!!!(see pic;'s below)

The brushless system is a MAMBA MAX PRO ESC/4600KV SYSTEM with cooling sink/fan on motor as well as the Pro ESC that easily will push this car with current gearing to 100MPH+++ on a 4's lipo battery,,mid 90mph's on the included 3's lipo!!!! will come with the Mamba Max pro system box if needed,,system was just bought this past summer new!Never been over 125 degree's ever!!!!!

Also I am including a excellent condition Turnigy 3600MAH 30c/40c burst lipo that charge's and balance's perfectly and esc and lipo do have Dean;s high current connecter's installed also,,

I am also including a used but still good set of foam's for the top speed run's and extra spur gear and smaller pinion gear if you decide you want to tone the car down for Track race use or just general fun run car,,

The car is in great condition and handle's all the power very easily,,there are some scuffing of course on bottom chassis since this is a Top End speed run car,,but has no structure issue's at all,,just really minor scuffing toward mid rear of chassis only,,see pic's,,,

The only thing you will need to be 100% RTR will be your RX/TX and lipo charger(RECIVER IN PIC;S NOT INCLUDED!!!)

ASKING $400.00 PLUS SHIPPING/PAYPAL FEE'S,,WILL SHIP INTERNATION AS LONG AS YOU COVER SHIPPING COST AND CAN SHIP THE SAME DAY AS I RECIEVE PAYMENT OR VERY NEXT MORNING AND SEND YOU PIC;S OF ALL SHIPPING RECEIPT'S WITH TRACKING# AND POSTMARK!!

PLEASE CHECK ALL MY RATING;S HERE AND ON RC UNIVERSE UNDER "SILVERDRAGON" ALSO,,NO JUNK HERE EVER,,ALL ADULT OWNED AND VERY WELL MAINTAINED AFTER EACH USE!!

PLEASE SEE ALL MY TOP END SPEED CAR AD'S I AM SELLING THIS WEEK!!ABOUT TO START A COMPLETE NEW SET UP OF SPEED CAR'S IN THE SPRING!!SO SELLING THESE FOR YOU GUY'S WHO LOVE INSANELY FAST ON-ROAD'S!!!

THIS IS NOT THE CAR FOR A BEGINNER AT ALL!!PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK FOR ANY INFO YOU MAY NEED ON THIS OR ANY OF MY OTHER TOP SPEED CAR'S I HAVE FOR SALE..THX FOR LOOKING,,

[email protected] is my email for quicker replie's and shipping quote;s,,serious buyer's only please,,too many ad's for sale to try to answer everybody at once,,thx again!!

SEE ATTACHED PIC'S BELOW!!

Last edited by SILVERDRAGON; 12-13-2011 at 09:49 PM.
Old 12-14-2011, 07:56 PM
Tech Elite

Thumbs up EVENING BUMP!!! SUPER SPEED DEMON FOR SALE!!!

EVEING BUMP,,THIS TC5 IS CRAZY FAST SET UP!! check out all detail';s in original post above,,this car is insane fast and not for the newcomer to RC's!!!

I am selling this and a few other Crazy super fast speed cars,,would like to pass them on to you other speed junkie's out there for Christmas,,i am only selling some of my super fast ride's to fund some more Extreme Top Speed Ride';s I plan to have built for next spring time,,, there is a little something for everybody fron 1/14 scale speed to 1/8 scale speed ride's,,also have a 1/8 scale brushlss buggy for sale also,,

Please see all my ad;s I have up for sale,,soe are still new bui;lt speed ride's that only have a few passes to get them set up for insane speed only,,,Don't miss out on these sweet speed ride;s,,may not sell anymore of my top speed car;s till next spring or so,,any of these would be nice ride;s sitting under your Christmas tree this year,,,,santa love's speed too,,lol,,please see all my ad;s ii have posted,,some really super fast,,super nice ride;s for sale.,thx for looking,,,

happy holiday;s everyone,,,
Old 12-15-2011, 05:58 PM
Tech Elite

Thumbs up EVENING BUMP AND A INSANE FAST NICE TC5 SET UP!!

Evening bump for my insanely fast Team Associated TC5 Top speed car,,Has brand new part's and new body just installed,,come's with extra;s and a 3's lipo,,please feel free to make reasonable offer's on this or any of my other speed RC;s i have posted up for sale this week,,
Dont miss out on some of these super fast,,very fast speed set up's I have for sale here this week,,All have plenty of pic;s and are described to the best of my ability,,,
please feel free to ask for anything I may have mossed,,,,thx again for looking,,
Old 12-16-2011, 08:11 AM
Tech Elite

Thumbs up PM;s REPLIED TOO,,LET ME KNOW ASAP,,THX

ALL PM;S REPLIED TOO,,LET ME KNOW ASAP,,CAN STIL GET IT THERE BEFORE CHRISTMAS THRU USPS PRIORITY MIL...TH AGAIN FOR INTREST,,
Old 12-16-2011, 05:40 PM
Tech Elite

Thumbs up EVENING BUMP,,100MPH+ TC5!! SUPER NICE SPEED RIDE!!

EVENING BUMP,,THIS TC5 IS INSANELY FAST AND VERY WELL BUILT TOUGH AS NAIL'S SPEED CAR,,,CAN BE GEARED DOWN FO RTRACK USE AS WELL,,HAS NEW AND USED EXTRA'S AND 3'S LIP0,NEW BODY,PAINT WHEELS.TIRES AND A NEWER MAMBA MAX PRO BRUSHLESS SYSTEM AND GEARED FOR PURE TOP SPEED,,SUPER NICE SEE ALL DETAILS AND PIC;S AT THE TOP,,,TAKING REASONABLE OFFER;S ON ALL MY SUPER FAST SPEED RIDE'S AND OTHER RC'S I HAVE FOR SALE THIS WEEK,,

THX FOR LOOKING AND DONT MISS OUT ON ALOT OF TOP SHELF SPEED RIDE'S,THX
Old 12-17-2011, 06:56 PM
Tech Elite

Smile EVENING BUMP,,,DONT MISS OUT,,,

EVENING BUMP,,DONT MISS OUT ON THIS AND AL MY OTHER INSANE FAST SPEED RC'S,,,ALL MY AD'S WILL GO TO FEEBAY SUNDAY EVENING,,

WILL CONSIDER MAMBA MONSTER ESC/2650KV OR 2200KV SYSTEM OR SLASH 4X4 AS PARTIAL TRADE;S TOWARD'S ANY OF MY AD;'S I HAVE POSTED,,THX FOR LOOKING
Old 12-19-2011, 10:36 AM
Tech Elite

Thumbs up DAILY BUMP..STILL AVAILABLE!!!

DAILY BUMP,,THIS AND ALL MY TP SPEED AND 1/8 BRUSHLESS BUGGY AD;S ARE STILL AVAILABLE FOR SALE HERE,,WAITING TILL AFTER NEW YEAR TO POST THEM IF NOT SOLD HERE TO EBAY,,

THIS HAS NEW BRUSHLESS,,GEARING,,WHEELS/TIRE'S,BODY ,AND ALL WERE TESTED AND CHECKED OVER VERY GOOD BEFORE POSTING THEM HERE,,,THIS IS A 100MPH++ CAR!!!!!!!SUPER SMOOTH GARING SET UP AND SHE WILL JUST FLAT OUT HAUL A$$,,,,

SORRY,,CAP'S LOCK IS STUCK,,,THX FOR LOKING AND SEE ALL MY OTHER TOP SPEED R'CS I HAVE POSTED,,ALL ARE INSANELY FAST AND SOME ARE STILL BRAND NEW BUILDS..THX FOR LOKING,,DONT MISS OUT ON THESE WICKED FAST RIDE';S!!!THX FOR LOOKING
Old 12-20-2011, 06:47 PM
Tech Elite

Lightbulb Evening bump!! THIS IS THE ONE!!!!

EVENING BUMP,,, this is the one guy;s,,this TC5 is a insanely fast set up,,it is very fast on the 3'S lipo,,but if you go to a 4's lipo with some good c rating;s,,,you are going to be standing there with your jaw dropped,,this car is a 100mph++ set up easy!!!!

Dont miss out,,i know it seem;s like the price is high,,but do the math,,this car has all the goodie;s for top speed,,super tough,,TC5's are built right,,can handle some serous power and it has just that,,serious speed car,,

THIS IS A STEAL FOR THE PRICE,,I HAVE DONE ALLTHE SET UP,,TESTING AND TUNING AND HAS LOT'S OF BRAND NEW PART;S,BODY WHEELS AND EXTRA;S WITH THE LIPO,,IF YOU WANT A REAL SPEED RIDE,,THIS IS THE ONE!! DONT MISS OUT,HAVE THIS AND SOME OTHER INANELY FAST SUPER NICE RIDE;'S UP FOR GRAB;S,,i JUST CANT TAKE MUCH LESS THAN ASKING PRICE,,I STILL HAVE TO SHIP AN PAYPAL FEES ECT,,BUT THIS IS A STEAL,,,THX FOR LOOKING,,,

please see my wanted ad also,,i am looking for a few thing;s and will trade any of my speed ride;s or the item;s in my wanted ad ,,looking for a good condition monster ESC,slash 4x4,E-Revo or savage flux with electronic;s for top speed project's ,,thx again

Last edited by SILVERDRAGON; 12-20-2011 at 07:28 PM.
Old 12-20-2011, 10:31 PM
Tech Elite

Thumbs up all pm;s replied too ,,thx

all pm;s replied to,,thx
Old 12-21-2011, 06:45 PM
Tech Elite

Thumbs up EVENING BUMP,,,THIS IS A SUPER DEAL!!!

EVENING BUMP,,, Guy;s,,look at the pi;s,,this TC5 set up is a super deal for everything that it come;s with and almost everying in the car and on the car is new aor only lightly used,,,i have it all set up for some insane 100mph+++ speed runs,,,this car is super smooth roller on the speed 64 pitch gearing and is super fast,,

hate to sell her,,but i am thinning a few of my speed collection to fund a even more extreme speed build's,,please look at what you get for the price,,,this would be a super nice RC to have under your tree this year,,,,

please see my wanted ad also,,some brand new non RC item;s there that are either NIB or onl lightly used one or twice...I am also willing to do some trading for the folloing item;s below for any of my ad;s for some other thng;s i am looking to build some speed set up's with,,,,

looking for a mambam monster esc or a monster esc/2650kv system in very good working condition,,,

A Slash 4x4 eithe RTR or complete Roller as partial or even trade depending on condition,,wanting for another speed slash,,,,

also looking for either a e-revo or savage Flux brushless RTR or complete good condition Roller for speed project,,

lastly,,looking for another OFNA DM-1 nitro roller or preferable a brushless roller complete with body and wheels in very good condition,,

will make any reasonable fair trade to make it very fair for both of use,,thx for looking and HAPPY HOLIDAY;S TO EVERYBODY!!!!
Old 12-22-2011, 08:05 PM
Tech Elite

Lightbulb EVENING BUMP..LIMITED TIME LEFT ON THIS ONE!!!

EVENING BUMP,,,i AM GOING TO END ALL MY TOP SPEED AD;S IHAVE POSTED CHRISTMAS DAY OR NIGHT BEFORE,,, LIMITED TIME LEFT TO PIC UP SOME OF THESE BEAUTIFUL INSANELY FAST TOP SPEED RIDE'S,,,SOME MAY BE OFFERED AFTER THE NEW YEAR AND SOME ARE GOING TO STAY IN MY TOP SPEED COLLECTION,,,GET THEM WHILE I AM WILLING TO PART WITH THEM,,,THX AGAIN FOR LOOKING,,, DONT MISS OUT ON ALL THESE SUPER NICE SPEED RIDE'S I HAVE POSTED,,SOME ENDING TONIGHT,,THX AGAIN,,,,
Old 12-23-2011, 09:31 PM
Tech Elite

Smile EVENING BUMP,,SATURDAY LAST NIGHT ,,DONT MISS OUT!!

EVENING BUMP,,,SATURDAY NIGHT LAST NIGHT ON THIS AND ALL MY AD;S,,DONT MISS OUT THIS IS A SUPER DEAL FOR THIS SET UP WITH THE EXTRA';'S AND NEW ELECTRONIC;S ECT,,THX FOR LOOKING,,
Old 01-10-2012, 02:58 PM
Tech Rookie

Default question

is this or any similar items still available? pls let me know...very interested. thank you. pls send any pics that you have. best regards.

[email protected]
Josh