Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Xpress Pro, (the X-ray before X-ray) only lighter =) >

Xpress Pro, (the X-ray before X-ray) only lighter =)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Xpress Pro, (the X-ray before X-ray) only lighter =)

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2004, 02:01 PM
TCR
Tech Addict

Default Xpress Pro, (the X-ray before X-ray) only lighter =)

Brand new never run xpress pro for sale.

chassis has been sealed and the electronics were in the process of being installed. I was putting together for a friend, but he decieded to go to off road.

I have a source for parts still that is easily avalible through mail order. continetal US only,

I left the servo in it to show how it mounts, the servo is not included.

the shipped price is

$70.00

personel check or paypal accepted

links to pics below

car with instructions and xtras
Bottom of chassis
centerpoint steering system
Back of the car
side of the car
Old 12-18-2004, 02:17 AM
TCR
Tech Addict

so much pretty aluminum
Old 12-19-2004, 10:10 PM
TCR
Tech Addict

some love people some love.

make me an offer
Old 12-19-2004, 10:34 PM
Tech Master

never been run eh?
Old 12-20-2004, 10:05 PM
TCR
Tech Addict

never been run, you can see the bottom of the chasis has no scratches or anything
Old 12-20-2004, 10:13 PM
Tech Master

Hey TCR, I remember that chassis. These are great running cars. I miss mine I remeber you had two of these. One with custom anodizing and the other was stock. Gosh this one was never ran, allways sat pretty, wanting to be ran, but nerver had the chance. this thing would make a great car for someone.
Old 12-21-2004, 07:34 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Hosw competitive is this car? It looks like it has all the goodies on it and looks pretty durable (CF, solid suspension arms, aluminum bits, cvds).

Are parts difficult to find?
Old 12-21-2004, 08:04 PM
TCR
Tech Addict

the car is strong, the only thing I have ever broken are tie rod ends, easily replaced, and its still competitive, I ran mine at so cal not too long ago finished 3'd in the a-main stock.

parts are avalible through ultimate hobbies, and all things can be mail ordered, they currentely sell the car new for $120. I cans et you up with parts
Old 12-21-2004, 08:48 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default express pro

I'd like to take it off ur hands,but I really don't like the idea of sending out payment without having the merchandise in hand due to being burnt three times now,and something tells me you won't ship without payment
Old 12-21-2004, 08:51 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default express pro

If you would be willing to ship to me UPS ground first so I can look it over I will pay you ur asking price plus the shipping.
Old 12-21-2004, 08:57 PM
Tech Master

Default Re: express pro

Originally posted by rcracer24
I'd like to take it off ur hands,but I really don't like the idea of sending out payment without having the merchandise in hand due to being burnt three times now,and something tells me you won't ship without payment
there are images for you too look at. posted above. I am know TCR, he lives right up the street, Trust me when i say this, you will not get stiffed. Use Paypal and everything will be safe you can use USPS, and you will get tracking numbers and everything
Old 12-21-2004, 09:09 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default express pro

yeah I know all about that stuff, and I'm sure he's an upstanding guy, but you'd have to of been in my shoes on a couple of these deals and I'm sure you would then understand where I'm coming from. One of my deals gone bad was a so called friend of mine that lives about 200 miles from me. Also I no longer have paypal because I have reach their limit without being verified,which I can not do without a bank account. So with all that said,if he does not wish to try it my way,then its my lost...Happy holidays
Old 12-21-2004, 09:30 PM
Tech Master

Just would not be proper to send out something, and have you not send the cash...lol....world just does not work that way. But im sure he will try to work something out with you.
Old 12-22-2004, 01:08 AM
TCR
Tech Addict

I'm sorry you have been burned before, thats sad to hear.

I'm willing to do whatever you want, like give you my address phone number, where I work. but you got to think of me as like a shop you pay me, I give you product. I have sold things here before, I've recieved checks then i send out product, thats just the standard way of doing things.

I wanted to give people a shot at this first before I put it on e-bay, I like this community rc tech has here, my reputation means a lot to me, I have a lot more things to sell, and if I were to rip you off it looks bad on me, and noone would buy from me. I garuntee this is a deal and you wont get ripped off.

let me know
Old 12-22-2004, 06:57 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default pro

I'll get back to ya later today

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.