Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
AMB Transponder group buy/ Updated news!! >

AMB Transponder group buy/ Updated news!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AMB Transponder group buy/ Updated news!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2004, 07:22 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default AMB Transponder group buy/ Updated news!!

Those that joined the last 2 group buys i thank you! but for those who are looking for another group buy there is a huge announcement from AMB about prices.

Starting Jan1st AMB is increasing their prices but 12-14% this translates about 10 dollars increase they retail for $83 right now but the price will hit towards 93 in the next couple of weeks.

i have been doing group buy prices for 75.00 plus 3.85 USPS shipping in the USA and 7.00 shipping world wide.

Basically after Dec 23rd the price will jump up new price will be 85.00 retail will be around $93.00 this is effective Jan 1 05. Any orders done before the 23rd will be at the current price...

So the bottom line is...

I am doing one last group buy b4 the 23 i am going to stock some for the next year but for those who want to join in let me know.

i will require a deposit of 50% this time since i am actually using some of my money to buy inventory vs buying for pre-orders. I am estimating to buy about 30 for my own inventory to sell locally.

Turn around time is about 1 week. you can ask the guys in the past group buys they got their PT's fast with in i say 10 days they had their transponder.

so if you are intersted contact me b4 the 20th. my order will be placed on the 22nd.

JC

P.S. i have the E-mail from AMB so if you want to see the facts i will be glad to share it with you.
Old 12-15-2004, 09:54 PM
Tech Master

I'll buy one, maybe two. I need to check tomorrow to see if my local track is switching to the new system. If they are two for me, if not, only one.
Old 12-15-2004, 11:19 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 261 (100%+)
Default Transponders

JC,

has the last batch shipped? I never did receive the confirmation info. on a full pre-pay for 2 units.

Many thanks,

Scottrik
Old 12-16-2004, 12:41 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Payment?!?

JC - Just curious to know how one goes about paying you? Do you have a Hobby Shop in the Cerritos area with a website? Do you take PayPal payments? Just wondering... THNX!
Old 12-16-2004, 02:44 AM
TCR
Tech Addict

he took pay pal from me and the last order, I got my unit in 2 days very good person to buy from.

seeing this price increase, I'm starting to consider buying more hmmm

the only thing you can buy in r/c that actually gains value lol
Old 12-16-2004, 05:18 PM
Tech Regular

Default Re: Transponders

Originally posted by Scottrik
JC,

has the last batch shipped? I never did receive the confirmation info. on a full pre-pay for 2 units.

Many thanks,

Scottrik
Scott it shipped out Monday night you should get it by friday i suppose not sure how fast it is due to the X-mas rush but i think youw ill get it by friday. i have a tracking at teh house i will send it to you.
Old 12-16-2004, 05:30 PM
Tech Regular

Default Re: Payment?!?

Originally posted by STEALTH
JC - Just curious to know how one goes about paying you? Do you have a Hobby Shop in the Cerritos area with a website? Do you take PayPal payments? Just wondering... THNX!
I don't have a hobby shop i am starting up an online deal soon but it's dedicated for large scale cars.

I primarily purchased a timing system from them and opened an account so from then on i have been purchasing transponders from time to time. Sell them to my fellow 5th scale friends since they are looking for them too. But the past couple of months some friends of mine were wanting some for 1/10 scale so i decided to extend the offer to every one on line as well.

So in a nut shell i don't have a physical shop i am a one man team that likes to race and support the hobby. But i will have a website setup for large scale soon as i am setup as a dealer for them.
Old 12-18-2004, 06:53 AM
Tech Regular

Hi there, would like to check if you take orders for delivery to Singapore ?

From your mail, the price would be US$75 + US$7 for shipment. This is the price before 23 Dec orders. Am i right ?

Also how to go about for the payment ? By paypal ?

Thanks. Appreciate your response.
Old 12-18-2004, 07:36 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

5thscaleracer,

pm sent.
Old 12-18-2004, 08:06 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by Bad Mika
Hi there, would like to check if you take orders for delivery to Singapore ?

From your mail, the price would be US$75 + US$7 for shipment. This is the price before 23 Dec orders. Am i right ?

Also how to go about for the payment ? By paypal ?

Thanks. Appreciate your response.
shipping to singapore is about 9.00 air mail.

Canada/Mexico is/ Europe/ Australia $7.00 Any where in Asia is about $9.00 not sure why but any where in aisa/ Singapore, Japan, China, Thiland etc... they charge slightly more it might be due to customs fees?
Old 12-18-2004, 09:49 PM
Tech Regular

To those that want to save some cash.

I have my own personal transponders for sale i have 5 of these.

they are in good working condition but they are used. they look used (nolonger the bright red color more like the dull red color) it does not have the tabs on it i trimmed them off and used double side tape on it.

it's a good buy for the price... i have no problems with these transponders at all i just want to change to new transponders (reason) Cool numbers i wanted a real odd number so i have encountered 3 transponders with original numbers they are like...
9432005, 8579000 etc...

so if you don't mind a used transponder i have some for sale
$55.00 shipped in the USA
$57.00 Canada
$59.40 Any where over the Pacific (asia, autralia, singapore)

Drop me an E-mail or reply here if you want a used one.

To those who want the new transponders.

Cut off is 1:00PM PST on Monday 12-20-04 order will be placed for those who leave a deposit, i expect to get the transponders after the holidays so you should see your transponders on the 4th or 5th of Jan (dates might chage due to complete payment of the balance remainder).

Thanks guys
JC
Old 12-19-2004, 10:09 AM
Tech Regular

cut off date is around the corner.

i have 3 confirmed buyers! i will post the final list in the morning.

Thanks to those that purchased my left over stock i have forwarded tracking numbers yesterday which will be scanned in monday morning.
Old 12-19-2004, 11:53 AM
Tech Regular

i have 2 pending sales on a used transponder. This is the last of the used ones guys... so consider them sold unless i update the site.
Old 12-20-2004, 12:11 AM
Tech Regular

Confirmed Pre-order buyers
Daniel Strait 1 Transponder 50% depost
John Lieb Jr 2 Transponders Paid in full
Mark Constantino 1 Transponder 50% deposit
Wolff Andreas 1 Transponder 50% deposit

i will update the list again one last time b4 the order is placed. 1:00 PM PST is the cut off.

thanks again guys!!!

JC
Old 12-20-2004, 12:46 PM
Tech Regular

addition to the list

Justin i got your 50% deposit for 2 transponders today.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.