Community
Wiki Posts
Search

KYOSHO MP 7.5 KANAI

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2011, 09:13 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Well Keith seems to be less than helpful in this matter. I will be starting a thread in trader section and posting the pics of a bent up car and missing pieces. I am going to leave him feedback and juging by the following email I expect retaliatory feedback even though I'm trying to be reasonable.

Email from today:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To:
Sent: Fri, December 30, 2011 8:22:56 AM
Subject: Kanai buggy

Hi Keith,

I see you logged on to RCTech this morning but did not respond to my PMs. One may have been posted just as you were logging off. I'd prefer to speak to you on the phone, but I'll try reach you this way. Your description of the buggy was very poor. It is not in near mint condition and there is a list of things wrong or missing. I realized I was buying used but you really misrepresented the condition. I have pics and a list of problems and missing parts (your ad states it comes with extra parts but there's not even enough for a complete buggy) but the most bothersome things are the bent chassis and shock towers. I don't even want this thing. I feel like such a fool for spending the money on something I feel like launching off a cliff. If this is your idea of near mint from a meticulous owner, I'd hate to see your beaters. Also the reason shipping cost you what it did at your end and what it did at my end was the value you placed on it. Why in the world would you value it at $425???? I paid $230! Now that I see the condition, it's worth $100 at best. Oh, the servos seem to work well.

Very disappointed,

Ben

PS I'll be waiting for your response before I post trader rating.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow I am amazed at your scrutiny considering that you haven't put it together nor have you had the pleasure of running a great car. All the pieces and parts are there ...maybe it doesn't look like but they are. I cant help the additional fees you incurred . If there was a way to avoid them you should have made it clear and I would of gladly been supportive. I incurred an extra 20.00 in shipping fees that you said there wouldn't be, and know mention of that. You received exactly what was in the add and in the exact condition of the add. I told No lies and there were No distortions in any part of the add or the condition that I described. It appears to me that your perceptions may be askew. Expectations are not rational as they invite distortion,this is clearly the case. the motor alone cost 300.00 no mention of that either. I am sorry that this turned bad ...my heart was in the right place and my conscious is clear..at the cost you paid you really should be ashamed of yourself considering the fact that your going to use the car for bashing...or didn't I get that correct. I have a business to run so sitting in front of the computer is down on my list...I wish you would take a step back and reevaluate our conversations and the 30% price drop that was agreed upon before you do any thing unfortunate.

keith
Old 12-31-2011, 12:10 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Told me I should be ashamed to expect more than what I received. Thread started in feedback, negative feedback left (retaliation negative for me just to be a complete scumbag) and paypal claim filed. He has responded and awaiting any outcome there.