Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FS/T: Kyosho MKII Spyder/Full Hopups $200

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2004, 01:03 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default FS/T: Kyosho MKII Spyder/Full Hopups $200

My absolute favorite Nitro car but no place to run or race anymore.

Way back came in 4th in the Kyosho Regional at Castle Hobbies.

MK II version is the completely hopped up version, all options with 2 speed and Kyosho .12 legal engine. MUCH better engineered than the V1R or S imho. Full bearings etc. Comes in Original Kyosho box with Castle Hobbies sticker that shows it cost about $600 new with Kyosho legal motor.

Again, adult-owned. Also hasn't been run in awhile but stored correctly and built correctly. Was incredibly fast in the day. Bought to participate in the Kyosho WC. People still race these cars.

Just about every option that Kyosho offered for the car at the time. Engine is in great shape with light blue anodized head. Never overheated (temp gun) and protected with 20% O'Donnell fuel only.

Stratus body comes with it. Good shape. think it's a 200mm. Cut correctly and run for 3 heats.

$200 is a heckuva deal for one of these cars. Chassis in great shape, comes with about $100 worth of xtra parts/options including the optional brass steering setup ($50 by itself). Tires/rims are in great shape. Comes with stock rims and stock race tires. Only ones legal for the WC race.

No electronics included but basically throw in your radio, servos and rx pack and you're good to go. Might throw in standard steering servo for the right deal.

Prety firm on the price as it is my fave car but I'm tired of looking at it sitting on my car stand and not running it and just about impossible to find one in this good of a shape. It'll do 50mph but the torque of the Kyosho engine is more impressive imho for a .12 engine. Never raced/run except to turn over the engine a couple of times after the Kyosho WC race.

Again, absolute BEST engineered/designed car I've ever run. One of those cars you just like to look at and looks fast just sitting there. :-)

Again, consider trade for synth/module radio, Mini-Z package with hopups or Evo III.

PM me. 18 or over for mail trade or deal please.

TIA

IDS