Wiki Posts
Search

Novak HV esc (Including non working 4.5 HV)- 12.00 shipped

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2011, 05:14 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default Novak HV esc (Including non working 4.5 HV)- 12.00 shipped

Below is an old FS thread. I put the HV Esc on ebay and sold it. The buyer returned the item indicating it didn't work for him. Said he had a working 4.5 motor and couldn't get the ESC to program for him. He said it went through the setup steps but just blinks blue if I remember correctly. I know the controller worked before it was stuck on the shelf to collect dust years ago. I didn't want to deal with it so just refunded his money so here it sits still in the box it was returned in. I don't have anything left to test it with so I am just offering it up for anyone that want to mess with it for a couple more bucks then what shipping cost. If you want to play with it great, Novak still has a trade in program that might work for you or it could be something a simple as swapping you f/r setting on your Futaba or setting your neutral a little wider on your Spektrum controller. Same old tricks we had to do while standing our our head reading the instructions backwards while counting the beeps and flashes.

Original FS Thread below

This esc was sent to Novak in a HV shell. It was returned in a Superduty case. After talking to Novak I didn’t press the issue and was happy with the service I got for free from them anyway. The HV esc has the three wires for the brushless motor as you can see this one does have. This is the older HV esc that and doesn’t have the LVC built in. It been sitting unused since it was retuned. Has to have been 3+ years now there shouldn’t be any problems with it. The HV4.5 motor is dead if I remember right it is bad sensors, it is the old HV4400 with small shaft on it.
Old 11-18-2011, 07:29 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

PM sent
Old 11-18-2011, 08:04 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

'Nother PM sent.
Old 11-19-2011, 02:53 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Sold>>>>>Sold>>>>Sold>>>

Thanks Ed. It is going out in the mail today. 2-3 day priority mail.