Wiki Posts
Search

Vintage Team Associated RC12LW FS/FT

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2011, 03:39 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)
Default Vintage Team Associated RC12LW FS/FT

I have Vintage RC12LW forsale or trade. It is in great condition for being 20 years old. It will come as a roller with a vintage motor. From what I can read on the motor it says, The Equalizer in all capital letters and then written under that is says, You Can't Touch This. I am assuming this is close to the same vintage as the car, if not please let me know so I can edit my post. There are a few scratch's on the bottom and on the front of the underside of the chassis there is a little chipping in the carbon graphite but nothing a little clear sealer paint can't fix. Not pictured are the stock body post they are included. Everything is there besides the servo mounts and I am going to the hobby shop tonight to see if I can find some. Everything works perfect all bearings are smooth and the ball diff works nice and smooth. All 4 wheels and tires are in great condition and look to be balanced and true. Center shock works perfect and still have good rebound damping. Comes with a new body that the paint work is not completed. Not sure where to price this so I will start at 75 shipped or best offer or trade for Scale truck parts Axail or RC4WD parts preferred 1.55 or 1.9 scale wheels/tires.

Last edited by 2wheels4; 11-07-2011 at 10:18 AM.
Old 11-07-2011, 10:20 AM
Tech Regular

Default Bump make me some offers

Bump need this gone so make me some offers, looking for some scale wheels and tires 1.9 or 1.55 or any scale crawler stuff.
Old 11-16-2011, 01:57 PM
Tech Regular

Default Bump

Make me some offers so I can get this sold!