Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
great deals on NEW losi XXX T and MF parts >

great deals on NEW losi XXX T and MF parts

great deals on NEW losi XXX T and MF parts

Old 12-01-2004, 11:58 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default great deals on NEW losi XXX T and MF parts

I am selling parts for the losi xxx t and new mf2 trucks. all parts are brand new and taken from mf2 kits. here are some samples of what i have avalable. if you dont see what you want just ask.

xxx t and mf2 graphite chassis with battery insulation tape.
retail 50.00 my price 24.00 NEW LOWER PRICE... 22.00

xxx, xxx bk2, xxx t and mf2 graphite kickplate w 5 mount screws, pivot block, tiebar.
retail approx. 15.00 my price 8.00

xxx t rear hubs, 4 teflon sealed bearings, hub spacers, bearing spacers and special outer wheel washers. for original xxx t only NOT gen 2
retail 19.00 my price 11.00 NEW LOWER PRICE 8.00

8 3/16 x 3/8 teflon sealed wheel bearings for most losi and associated vehicles. retail 22.00 my price 14.00 NEW LOWER PRICE....12.00

xxx t and mf2 rear graphite tower, 3 mount screws, 2 ball studs, upper shock mount parts. retail 15.00 my price 9.00

xxx t and mf2 complete steering kit. includes: bellcrank assembly w servo saver parts, steering posts, 3 servo arms / link w ends, 6 ball studs w nuts, steering brace w mount screws and 4 STEERING BEARINGS. retail approx. 36.00 my price.....15.00

xxx t and mf2 lunsford ti turnbuckles all 6 w 12 white super duty rod ends retail approx. 38.00 my price 21.00 w out ends...18.00

xxx t and mf2 complete front or rear shocks kit. includes everything needed to assemble a pair of shocks except oil. also features springs and the new aluminum o ring style adjust nuts. retail approx. 54.00 per pair. my price 26.00 per pair. buy both front and rear for 50.00 plus i will include a kit bottle of 30 w shock oil.

losi 8 rib front tires red compound w inserts. retail 18.00 my price.....9.00

losi rear king pin tires w inserts..... 13.00

losi yellow rims. front and rear.......8.50

i currently have almost all parts for the new xxx t mf2 truck avalable.

prices do not include shipping. i will ship anywhere in the world. i accept paypal and money orders.
i have feedback on traxxas.com ultimaterc.com hobbytalk.com and ebay. my id is kvrc at all of them. email me with what you want with your zipcode and i will give you a shipped price. email me at [email protected] for details.
Old 12-05-2004, 04:01 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

i still have at least one of all the above parts avalable. email me at [email protected]
Old 12-06-2004, 08:00 AM
Tech Fanatic

how much for a Gen 2 tranny? also the pice that covers the steering, with the white Losi sign that holds the front ballstuds?