Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Associated Nitro TC3 for sale $200 shipped w/ extras

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2011, 10:34 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Team Associated Nitro TC3 for sale $200 shipped w/ extras

Hey everyone, I'm selling my Team Associated Nitro TC3 because quite frankly I just do not have time to mess around with it anymore. The entire package I am selling includes A LOT of items but there are two things I need to disclose.. One being the car has no "pull start" I only used the starter box to start it because the pull start would unravel like a a yoyo. Two the car has either a carb/fuel issue, I tried trouble shooting this for a few hours and just couldn't get the car to stay on for longer than 6 or 7 seconds without shutting off. I thought the carb might have been gummed up and I took the thrust spring and throttle body out to clean it but I may have not put it back right as I've been having trouble adjusting it, if not this then it may just need new fuel lines. On the flipside the compression is there and still awesome I just don't have the knowledge to get it where it needs to be, nor do I have the time unfortunately.

So with that said you are getting a Team Associated TC3 car w/ transmitter, Starterbox (which needs a battery) and comes with charger, An extra set of tires (4 drift tires), glowplug w/charger, RC wrench for glowplug/tires etc... I have a bottle of after run and cleaner and also fuel (if you're buying local to me, otherwise I cannot ship fuel)

Paypal Verified, $200 shipped for everything

Feel free to email me @ [email protected] if you have any questions. Unfortunately I have not reached the limit to post pictures linking to my photbucket so if you email me or message me I can send those over to you. Thanks.