Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AMB Personal Transponder for sale NEW

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2004, 06:05 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

canuk i got payment so your good to go! i will forward your tracking number in an hour or so...
Old 11-24-2004, 06:08 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Right on !
Old 11-24-2004, 06:09 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

If you can get a couple for David Szigeti that would be cool. He is a friend of mine that races in the same club.
Old 11-24-2004, 06:17 PM
Tech Rookie

thanks buddy
Old 11-24-2004, 09:37 PM
Tech Regular

david hang tight i am going to order more of these transponders... these have been sitting on the shelf for so long 4 months now... i didn't know they move on the internet. So i am going to order more and sell them here.

Thanks again guys give me a week i will have probably 50 or what ever they have instock for me to buy.
Old 11-25-2004, 04:39 PM
Tech Rookie

Thanks allo 5scaleracer!!!!!!!
Old 11-25-2004, 06:21 PM
Tech Regular

Default AMB Rc Transponder Group buy...

Ok well since my last batch of Transponders went out fast i would like to know who is interested in purchasing some transponders this time around.

Basically those last 10 i had was transponders that has been sitting for a while i decided to sell them here in the Internet but it looks liek there are more out there who wants some. So i don't want to dissapoint the other racers and decided to do a group buy.

Bascially this is what i need from you.
Transponders will sell for 75.00+3.85 shipping here in the USA shipping will be USPS priority which is a 2-4 day service with in the 48 states. International shipping will be sent USPS priority Global shipping starts at 7.95 and up depending where in the world your located at. There will be a 3% paypal finance fee which i didn't realize so i had to eat that from the last buy.

As for the group buy i need to secure batches of 10 so i need a list of people who are interseted in the transponders. As soon as a batch is filled out i will place the order which will be shipped from to CA using a 3 day air mail delivery service. then i will send out tracking numbers to each individual that purchases these transponders.

What i would like for you in show of good faith is a deposit of $5.00 this will be non refundable it will only refunded if I can't deliver the product and this refund will be issued using paypal's refund option.

So i will not hold names who ever places the deposit will be included in my list and when a batch order of 10 people are secured then i will place the order. I have a total of 3 people so far but they are not yet confirmed untill a deposit is made. I plan to place an order as soon as i get 10 confirmed.

if there are any questions feel free to E-mail me at [email protected]

P.S. all CA residents i am sorry to say but you will be charged the 8.25% tax i can't avoid this as it's standard on any purchases here in CA.

Thanks for all your support
JC
Old 11-25-2004, 08:39 PM
Tech Initiate

I'll take one just let me know when you get them in.
Old 11-25-2004, 09:51 PM
Tech Regular

i doubt there will be extras as these are going to be pre-orders only. but i will post if there are extras or if we have 8 or 9 out of 10 confirmed i will buy the remainder and post them up for sale here.
Old 11-26-2004, 11:30 AM
Tech Regular

3 confirmed.... so far.

those in the first order your transponders shipped today you should have all received a Tracking number from me. if you have not feel free to E-mail me and i will forward you a tracking number.
Old 11-26-2004, 05:54 PM
Tech Rookie

I will take 3 transponders
Old 11-26-2004, 06:55 PM
Tech Initiate

5th scaler,

I'm good for a transponder, Not sure how others word is but us Southern boys stand by our word, so please consider me confirmed for 1 personal transponder and if you have extras I may take a 2nd but for right now I do want 1.

James