Wiki Posts
Search

DEX410, B4, M11, lipos

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2011, 03:16 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default DEX410, B4, M11, lipos

Durango: I built it and raced it 3 or 4 times and it is in very good condition. I have an airtronics m11 transmitter that is less than a year old. I will sell the car with TX/RX (both airtronics 2.4) and esc/motor. The motor and esc are both LRP. Motor is Vector X11 13.5 turn and the esc is an LRP sxx v2. I will part this out and sell as roller and the prices for individual parts are listed below. Items included in sale:

- Durango DEX410 2010 spec (roller w/steering servo) - $300 - The steering servo is a hitech HS-7940TH (very nice servo, can take 7.4v but @6v will do 183 in/oz and .07sec)

- Transmitter/Receiver - $150 -Airtronics M11 with 2.4ghz FHSS-2 module and Airtronics 2.4 Ghz FHSS-2 4 Channel Receiver (M11/M11X/MX-3FG) Comes with ~2000 mAh NiH batteries. Transmitter and receiver are less than a year old and are in excellent condition. I will ship it in the original box with manual.

- Esc - $120 - LRP SXX Version 2 Competition Brushless ESC
- Motor - $30 Vector X11 13.5t brushless.

- Everything together I will sell for $600 + shipping.
Some other details. In one of the few races I ran, somebody landed on the back wing and cracked it (see pic). I built the kit with orange kyosho O-rings in the diffs (if you read the forums, this is an upgrade from the stock X-rings). I am pretty sure I built the diffs with 50k/10k oil. I have The original box and manual for this kit with all of the spare parts that I could ship with it.

- The B4 is the factory team kit that I built and raced 1 season. It has an airtronics FHSS-2 receiver, LRP sphere esc and speed passion v3 17.5 turn motor and a spektrum digital steering servo. ($200 as described or will sell roller for $100 with a few extra parts and tires).

- I have a few lipos to sell: 2 thunder power, one is a g6 5300 mAh and and the other is a saddle pack 5400 mAh and 1 is is a venom 5000 mAh. I will sell all three for $125 or make an offer for what you want.

I will sell everything listed above for $800 to the first offer or part it out.

PM or email for a link to pics.

Lastly I have a personal transponder that is very lightly used that I will sell for $65 or will throw in for free if someone buys the entire package (I believe that it is a mylaps). PM or Email me at [email protected] for more details or call/text 7858406689. I will send pics on request. The only trades that would interest me are top of the line Futaba airplane tx/rx in very good condition or fpv equipment. Cash is best. Thanks, - Joe